Nine ways to make rugby safer-Not Kurt Weaver

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
1. Close Pandora, Return to Amateur Status for RU. Money hungry players will move to RL and that code will dissolve under violence and injuries. Players will return to RU, the last form on Earth.

Repeal the 4 following laws:

2. Offside line for scrum non part. 5m / should be hindmost foot

3. Offside line for non parts. at L/O / should be LoT

4. Scrum parts. must stay bound/ return of breakaways at 6,7,8

5. Permitting Lifting at L/O / really guys take a step back and observe it. It is kind of foolish

6. Go to 5man scrum

7. SH put in must be from his TH side (righthand side of non offending) of 5 man scrum

8. End the myth aka "the gate" It by its own incorporation lacks tactical teamwork. A tackle teammate should never be isolated, if he is a defender should not be disadvantaged.

9. Polygraph the internationals for PED use, Don't kid yourself boys, I know the deniers are ready to pounce. But today's players are on the juice. For 300,000 per year, we all would be. The testing is just part of the game, passing the test is part of the career, ignoring it is part of the game, allowing it is promoting RU to keep game on stage.

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
A nice try at a wind up Kurt :)

didds

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
A nice try at a wind up Kurt :)

didds

Yeah, um, ah, well, dum I think each of 9 was law or permitted in law before the games became dangerous.

All were changed to increase crowd interest, "faster flowing rugby", and then more money for the RFU.

"Money is the root of all unsafe rugby" Not KW

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Yeah, um, ah, well, dum I think each of 9 was law or permitted in law before the games became dangerous.
6. At one time you only needed three men (in a front row). Even earlier there were no laws on numbers.
7. The law has never told the SH which side to choose.

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
ah - so these were serious suggestions?

forcing the put in on the TH side will only potentially reward the original trangressors/errors for obvious reasons.

didds

ddjamo

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
I see what NKW is after...the TH put is the confusing one.

“Money often costs too much.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
ah - so these were serious suggestions?

forcing the put in on the TH side will only potentially reward the original trangressors/errors for obvious reasons.

didds

The purpose of the scrum is to restart play quickly, safely and fairly, after a minor infringement or a stoppage.

I see what NKW is after...the TH put is the confusing one.

“Money often costs too much.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

It actually is to make scrums, well ah scrums. A contest for the ball. 5 man TH put no longer has channel 1 available.

Jjamo, we (Rugby) have done this to ourselves, the clock can't be turned back, the endstate is not under our (refs) control, although the enforcement of this crap is or at least blamed on us (refs). It is akin to the eventual demise of gridiron in the US.

I still can't figure how over half our (USA) country supported a narcissist not once but twice. One is an ignorant electorate the other is knee jerk reactions to increase the following. The latter us (rugby). Give the people what they want.

ddjamo

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
the country has the government it deserves.

the problem with usar is that we don't get a say and they are a self promoting dictatorship of sorts.

we are indoctrinated to be subservient nowadays. without the ability to think for ourselves most don't notice the dysfunction in either the government, medical system, industrial farming or sports. the public is conditioned and rewarded to defend the status quo and therefore change is or those that suggest common sense change are met with very aggressive opposition. it's how they want the people programmed.