North leaves Scarlets for Saints.

matty1194

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
Scarlets have today confirmed that George North will leave Parc y Scarlets and move to Franklin Gardens to join up with Northampton Saints for the 2013/14 season.

http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-uni...rge-North-to-join-Northampton-for-next-season

Seems the fall out of the financial issues between the regions and the WRU have definately come to a head with one of the key young players for the Welsh moving out of Wales.

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
Scarlets have today confirmed that George North will leave Parc y Scarlets and move to Franklin Gardens to join up with Northampton Saints for the 2013/14 season.

http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-uni...rge-North-to-join-Northampton-for-next-season

Seems the fall out of the financial issues between the regions and the WRU have definately come to a head with one of the key young players for the Welsh moving out of Wales.

Nah............ I saw how uncomfortable George North was when the Millenium crowd was belting out "Land of my Father" recently

Maybe he's started to remember his ! :bday:

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
It's a sad day for the Scarlets, but we wish him well.

He's still a hero in West Wales. :clap:

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
It's a sad day for the Scarlets, but we wish him well.

He's still a hero in West Wales. :clap:

Maybe Tom or Max or Shirley could Pen a "Land of my Mother" version for ol George to sing-a-long to ! :eng:

Account Deleted

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Nah............ I saw how uncomfortable George North was when the Millennium crowd was belting out "Land of my Father" recently

Maybe he's started to remember his ! :bday:

The word is that George did not know about the deal until pretty well done and dusted.

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
The word is that George did not know about the deal until pretty well done and dusted.

He is a professional player and so yes highly likely that his agent and the two clubs DoRs / CEOs would discuss the contractual details of any transfer of him as a playing asset, wel before he is consulted.