[Law] Offence warranting YC the. Try, go back and YC?

Zebra1922

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Me too. I've even forgotton who was due to have a scrum when there has been a delay. I now have a little aide to assist me.

Age does not come alone!
What's the little aid?

Rich_NL

Rugby Expert
Post Likes
I put the ball down with the name (or mark, or valve) facing the team with the put-in.

Marc Wakeham

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Mine is I put my hankerchief in the pocket facing the team due to put in (based on facing the clubhouse or other appropriate land mark).

MadRef77

Getting to know the game
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 3
I call out loud what the restart is going to be whenever I have to call time off for injuries, subs, or similar stuff. Something like "Peep! Time off. Scrum red here."

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Hankerchief??:wow:

I put one my fingers on the side of my nostril(s) close one off and blow the debris out the open one.

Please note that's my method for blowing my nose with no hankie not for remembering whose put in it is! :biggrin:

Flish

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Hankerchief??:wow:

I put one my fingers on the side of my nostril(s) close one off and blow the debris out the open one.

Please note that's my method for blowing my nose with no hankie not for remembering whose put in it is! :biggrin:

And that's now coffee pouting out of my nose!

I tend to go for the 'say it out loud' approach, tends to work for me in terms of short term memory, same technique for remembering shirt numbers that infringe when playing advantage,

I do the doodle on my scoresheet for who started / half time restart though