Refcam as a training aid.

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
One of the referee's at touch football went fishing on Monday and his go pro ended up in the bottom of the ocean! Quite an expensive fishing trip, me thinks.
Don't give up hope yet. THIS man found his after 2 months and THIS one recovered his after spending 5yrs underwater. People get very attached to them. See HERE. Amazingly, they all still worked.

Would there be any interest in a guide to simple video editing with free software?
I'd be up for it and I guess a handful from the motorbike club would be too. I know some of them are struggling with the editing software as well. At the moment I am trying to get to grips with the free GoPro editing software, but I promised myself that when funds allow I will get Adode Premiere and pay for a training course in it.

Last edited:

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
I can work adobe.

4eyesbetter

Referees in England
Post Likes
I'd be up for it and I guess a handful from the motorbike club would be too. I know some of them are struggling with the editing software as well. At the moment I am trying to get to grips with the free GoPro editing software, but I promised myself that when funds allow I will get Adode Premiere and pay for a training course in it.

Bugger that, you can probably do most of what you want in Lightworks or Avidemux. Even Premiere Elements is massively overpowered for simple work, and will do a lot of really annoying things that make sense when you're on a big project but which just get in the way when you just want to do a simple chop-and-stitch job on something.