RFU Senior Structured Season 2012/13

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
Does anyone have a copy that I could have?

Additionally does anybody know what the protocol is for a level 8 club having a tour during the season? Are we able to make a weather weekend unavailable?

Before you pipe up LLP I know we aren't promoted yet. We need to get 5 points out of a possible 25 to get our third promotion in four seasons! ;)

ST, any deal you can do us on sponsorship would be great. :biggrin:

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Congrats to you all for the promotion successes and good luck getting the 5 points you need this season.

I cannot speak for North / Yorks Comps Committees but have seen similar situations arise with Uni sides before either trying to get into the RFU league structure or even with County Cup matches on 'weather weekends' when a postponed match is re-arranged, or even a clash with Uni or BUCS based comps on a re-arranged weekend.

Experience I have had is zero tolerance to Uni or tour commitments in the past by RFU / Division / CB. I would expect you would be fined 5 league points for not fulfilling a re-arranged league match, if you happened to be away on tour on a weather weekend and a league match is re-arranged by North / Yorks Comps - not a line I personally endorse but that is how it is.

As for sponsorship what are you after - when, who and where and most importantly what is in it for a sponsor ?