Scotland vs Ireland

jboulet4648

Referees in America
Post Likes
I am going to be in Scotland the weekend of this match, and the ref society hosting us was unable to get tickets to the match.....anyone have any extras and willing to part with them?

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
I am going to be in Scotland the weekend of this match, and the ref society hosting us was unable to get tickets to the match.....anyone have any extras and willing to part with them?
Do you like watching massacres?

jboulet4648

Referees in America
Post Likes
I don't care, I have never been to a real international before, outside of US, nonetheless a Six Nations match. In fact I have never been to the UK before.

Jaycee

Referees in England
Post Likes
There is not much problem getting tickets on the day usually these days from people with too many. Best place to get them is at the garage at the intersection where you split for the East and West stands. Usually police there to guide the new and inebriated so you can't miss it. Hang around there looking for people with tickets held up about 30 minutes or more before KO. Should not be a problem, tickets will be face value.
If anybody I know has spares I'll let you know. If you fail to get tickets there are 2 or 3 bars there that will empty just before KO so you can watch the match there.

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Or you could try ebay, the days before the game people will be desperate to get rid of them because they'll be stuck with them otherwise.

jboulet4648

Referees in America
Post Likes
I guess they found us some.....and to make it even sweeter, Monday the 12 Malcolm Changling is supposed to be taking us to Murrayfield to watch the Scottish Team train....I won't wear my Italy jersey to that!