Scottish Borders

jboulet4648

Referees in America
Post Likes
I am off tomorrow for Scottish Borders....

We land Thursday AM and Thursday PM I am running touch in the Melrose vs Kelso Borders League match, so no wasting time for me to get my feet wet on Scottish Soil, and that's literally based on the rain they have been getting.

There is much rugby in my forecast!

Brian Ravenhill

Referees in England
Post Likes
Glad to here you have finally made it across the pond for some rugby even if it is on the wrong side of the border.

It is very wet around here at the moment so bring your flippers and snorkel. Wet suits advised that far north as well.

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
Judah - I hope you'll find time to post your experiences here between games

Chris Picard

Facebook Member
Post Likes
A Good Italian boy in Scotland after the wonderful match in the Six Nations. Rob please call off the hit!

ExHookah

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
A Good Italian boy in Scotland after the wonderful match in the Six Nations. Rob please call off the hit!

I'm sensing that Judah might decide to let people remain under the impression that he's French instead!

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
Debating between being French and Italian is like debating about which of your nuts you want to have bitten off by a rabid Rottweiler.

Also, can I suggest you wear that ugly bright yellow Scottish Referees jacket that you have? You'll be a hit with the locals, especially at 2 am in Galashiels on a Weekend.

They love being told they're "like the English", and always compliment the women on their economical amount of teeth- why have 32 when you can do the work with 12!?

The Borders is a great place. Bring back a Pheasant or Grouse if you can. They are by far the stupidest birds in the world, apart from those Essex birds.

Last edited:

ExHookah

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
Also, ask them why they have their own parliament and their own money if they are obviously just a province of England. You'll find that the people best educated and able to answer this can be found in pubs, preferably after 10pm.

jboulet4648

Referees in America
Post Likes
Debating between being French and Italian is like debating about which of your nuts you want to have bitten off by a rabid Rottweiler.

I would rather be Italian, or even French for that matter, than a dumb Canuck any day!