Training

Marko

Player or Coach
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
Having had such a helpful set of responses to my last post, I thought I would ask if there is anyone out there who might be able to come along to our school in South Somerset to give a few of us some training/advice on coaching/refereeing the new continuum rules for U11 and U10; or if anyone has any contacts who might be able to help us.
Ideally we would be looking for somebody early in September.

I am thinking perhaps not menace! (see my last post)

Thanks

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2

Thanks

Menace lives in the AC of T so may struggle geographically :)

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Marko - how about building links with your nearest club? Most clubs would be keen to help you - I know we spend a lot of time reaching out to local schools, as they are a fertile source of recruits, and many of our youth coaches also coach in school

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Having had such a helpful set of responses to my last post, I thought I would ask if there is anyone out there who might be able to come along to our school in South Somerset to give a few of us some training/advice on coaching/refereeing the new continuum rules for U11 and U10; or if anyone has any contacts who might be able to help us.

Thanks

I am happy to do a YouTube clip ridiculing your kicking and can't catch rules if you want??

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6

Thanks

Hi Marko,

I've dropped a couple of people messages that might be able to help, I'm sure they'll be in touch :wink:

Marko

Player or Coach
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
thanks

- - - Updated - - -

thanks