USA National Women's Championships

jboulet4648

Referees in America
Post Likes
So I found out today I was appointed to the National DI Womens Championships PLayoffs Oct 28-29 in South Carolina! Now I have to make sure I don't suck!

Deeps

Referees in England
Post Likes
Judah,

I am very envious. My favourite state and quality rugby too. I remember despairing at the abuse of the game sometimes shown by male players who had been brought up since childhood on a diet of football yet would delight in the purer form or rugby played by the women's teams their being unsullied by previous years of malpractice.

Where will the event be held? Please post some pics if you have time to take some.

I am sure you will rise to the occasion and enjoy yourself enormously.

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Congrats, tell us how it goes.

jboulet4648

Referees in America
Post Likes
Deeps said:
Where will the event be held? Please post some pics if you have time to take some.

Event is in Columbia SOuth Carolina, not sure where the pitches are exactly. I am looking forward to it, and will bring the camera for any photo ops!

ExHookah

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
jboulet4648 said:
Event is in Columbia SOuth Carolina, not sure where the pitches are exactly. I am looking forward to it, and will bring the camera for any photo ops!

Presumably it's at the same location that the mens championships was at earlier this year?