cCONGRATS TO BRYAN

B52 REF

Referees in England
Post Likes
BIG cograts for Bryan of this parish for getting the junior world cup gig in chile- guess that means the wedding is on hold again bryan :canada:

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Yes, indeed. Congratulations.

buff

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Congrats Bryan. Great news.

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
a couple of 7s gigs and you're moving onwards & upwards - well done.

Drift

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Nice work Bryan!

Skids

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 10
Congratulations Bryan.

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
BIG cograts for Bryan of this parish for getting the junior world cup gig in chile- guess that means the wedding is on hold again bryan
Thankfully not! In fact the German has allowed me to bring along some "excess baggage" for a few days so my fiancee will join us for the last few days of the trip. We'll probably go home with a few cases of Chilean reds for the wedding anyways if it all works out!

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Great news. Must be those ultra light boots that you wear:biggrin:

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Great news Bryan. Very well done.

Davet

Referee Advisor / Assessor
Post Likes
Nice - well done Bryan, onwards and upwards - Churchill cup appointments....?

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Earth to Bryan, are you out there? We're all pissing in your pocket but the bladder's getting empty- please respond with something noble but self-effacing & modest

Last edited:

dave_clark

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
how would these games compare to, say, the english structure? i'm guessing not level 1, but would they be akin to a level 2 or thereabouts?

(clearly it depends on the teams - NZ vs France is likely to be deemed a higher level than Spain vs Tonga or whoever actually enters this thing)

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
Earth to Bryan, are you out there? We're all pissing in your pocket but the bladder's getting empty- please respond with something noble but self-effacing & modest
I replied in post #9, but clearly I wasnt as generic; THANK YOU *obligatory waving like the Queen*

how would these games compare to, say, the english structure? i'm guessing not level 1, but would they be akin to a level 2 or thereabouts?
(clearly it depends on the teams - NZ vs France is likely to be deemed a higher level than Spain vs Tonga or whoever actually enters this thing)

I've always found I need to subtract a 1/2 when it comes to the international matches as the intensity of playing for your country is typically a lot more fierce than club rugby. The big games are likely to be Japan v Tonga and Italy v Portugal in the pool stages, though I'm not even sure they'd be up to L2 in terms of skill (though I can see the top 4 teams being competitive at L3), but pretty high in terms of intensity. As a metric, Leicester Academy v England U18 C&S was probably on par with the top 4 nations in this competition.

Pinky

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Well done Bryan, I presume that you have worked really hard to get there :))