communications

evilad

Referees in England
Post Likes
Can anyone recommend a good yet cheap as poss comms kit for refs? Our society only has one available and its a 4hr drive just to collect it!!! dont mind paying out for one if its worth the money. used one at a 10's tournament for the first time at the weekend and it was great having eyes in the back of my head:hap:

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Army and Combined Services Soceities have loads of Referee/TJs Team of 3sets and also Referee - Adviser/Coach one way sets.

Contact Trev Cutler of Army Society (and Hampshire) for advice.

We all tend to use the Sennheiser kit as it is pre-set to a standard RFU frequency (812/813 ish) and we can all use our kit at matches (Ref, Assessor, Ref Coach etc)

just occured to me - are you posted overseas evilad ?

Trev Cutler

Referees in England
Post Likes
I believe that your SAS is getting another set bought by BA(G) this season. To rectify this problem.

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
A warm welcome to the forum, Trev. A very forthright and assertive first post, if I may say so; most becoming, both of a military man and a member of HRURS.

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
A warm welcome to the forum, Trev. A very forthright and assertive first post, if I may say so; most becoming, both of a military man and a member of HRURS.

Creep! :bday:

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
how's this?

Last edited:

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Trev - ignore Dixie, the rest of usually do ! :D

Dixie is on my hit list of referees to watch as assessor this season - and Berkshire are in our Federation, and with Malcolm J I help do some Federation Assessor Appointments :D :D