F**k off you little b***h

dave_clark

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
at least that's what i heard the Cardiff #8 say to Jerome Garces towards the end of the game this evening (unredacted version available after midnight). i don't have a time, but it's mid second half.

anyone else suspect he'll use the Dylan Defence if and when he gets pulled up for it? should i run a sweep on what sort of ban he'll get?

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
the B word is a bit odd in the context of being directed at a male? (ie not a female). I'm assuming it rhymes with "witch"

ie bitch.

didds

dave_clark

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
prick off isn't a saying...

:biggrin:

not what i heard, but entirely possible that i was wrong. does that make it any better?

Rich_NL

Rugby Expert
Post Likes
It's fairly common in usage against men too these days, especially prefixed by "little".

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
He'll claim he was saying it to someone else and they'll let him off (not bitter!)

Marc Wakeham

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
at least that's what i heard the Cardiff #8 say to Jerome Garces towards the end of the game this evening (unredacted version available after midnight). i don't have a time, but it's mid second half.

anyone else suspect he'll use the Dylan Defence if and when he gets pulled up for it? should i run a sweep on what sort of ban he'll get?

Evidence? You have not got time to support your accusation but you have time to make it. I've seen nothing from any other quarter to support your comments. Odd.

Last edited:

dave_clark

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
slightly unnecessary tone, but hey ho.

just wondering if anyone else heard what i heard, the commentators drew attention to it so i know i'm not the *only* one who heard something off.

but given no-one else has commented that they heard something wrong, i'm happy to let the issue lie. and for this topic to be closed. thank you for your time.

edit - crossref, this wasn't a response to your post. i'll learn how this internet thing works one day!

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Evidence? You have not got time to support your accusation but you have time to make it. I've seen nothing from any other quarter to support your comments. Odd.

No matter how many times I replay your response in different tones within my head, it still comes across as an OTT and unnecessary defensive comment at dave?. Odd.

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
just wondering if anyone else heard what i heard, the commentators drew attention to it so i know i'm not the *only* one who heard something off.

Is there a video of the game anywhere?

dave_clark

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
Is there a video of the game anywhere?

i'm sure there is *somewhere* :biggrin:

not that i've been able to easily find on the BT sport website, on youtube or via a simple google search, and there is no mention of it on the BT Sport twitter feed.

happy for this to be closed unless anyone with better googling skills than me (and with the time and inclination to do it!) fancies posting a link.

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
I think the game will turn up on YouTube before long

Marc Wakeham

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2

but given no-one else has commented that they heard something wrong, i'm happy to let the issue lie. and for this topic to be closed. thank you for your time.

edit - crossref, this wasn't a response to your post. i'll learn how this internet thing works one day!

menace said:
No matter how many times I replay your response in different tones within my head, it still comes across as an OTT and unnecessary defensive comment at dave?. Odd.

I find it unnecessary attack from dave _clark when made with out backing up a serious accusation towards a player. We would expect a player to back up comments about a referee why should a referee not be expected to back up a claim agains a player. Repect an fairness works both ways. IF the player is found to have been abussive to the referee then I hape he is appropriately dealt with. Until then, "out up or Shut up"!

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8

I find it unnecessary attack from dave _clark when made with out backing up a serious accusation towards a player. We would expect a player to back up comments about a referee why should a referee not be expected to back up a claim agains a player. Repect an fairness works both ways. IF the player is found to have been abussive to the referee then I hape he is appropriately dealt with. Until then, "out up or Shut up"!

Marc
You need to chill on this one.
Dave said he heard a comment during a game on TV.
You then effectively called him a liar.
He thought this was an odd response.
You had a rant.

It's over and any further comments on the legitimacy of the comment will be removed.

Maybe someone will find the comment on the video and we can then go from there?

MOD

Christy

Referees in Ireland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 1
Marc
You need to chill on this one.
Dave said he heard a comment during a game on TV.
You then effectively called him a liar.
He thought this was an odd response.
You had a rant.

It's over and any further comments on the legitimacy of the comment will be removed.

Maybe someone will find the comment on the video and we can then go from there?

MOD

i told my self last week i wouldn't post any more on this site , but i would just read posts instead .
i agree with phil about comments needing to stay focused about legitimate questions similar .
im not having a go at marc , here either .

after a rather bitchy comment about a post i put up last week , which i thought was worth a topic .
i decided i wasnt interested being involved in tit for tat posts .

having an opinion , i think is ok
and some times our opinions are in correct .
but i draw the line at blatant having a pop for no reason .

if ive offended anybody in past , i offer my sincere apologies .
i have gained knowledge from this site & like to think ive shared knowledge .
but im not interested in somebody trying to take cheap shots off my back .

stay well all .
ill post no more

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Christy hopefully you hit the button to dislike or report the post that upset you .