help I want to reply

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
Why am I having so much trouble replying to posts?. Most of the time I can only reply with a multi quote, quick reply, reply with quote never work. Multi quote only work occasionally

ddjamo

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
I have no idea...I don't even know how to work the multi quote....question...will you be at the columbus match saturday?

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Why am I having so much trouble replying to posts?. Most of the time I can only reply with a multi quote, quick reply, reply with quote never work. Multi quote only work occasionally

Works fine for me, what OS & Browser are you using?

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
I had this issue with MS Internet Explorer for a while. I switched to Chrome and found it much better all round.

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
I have no idea...I don't even know how to work the multi quote.
Easy. Just press the button with the quotation marks and the + symbol, for every quote you want to reply to, and press "reply with quote".

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
I have no idea...I don't even know how to work the multi quote....question...will you be at the columbus match saturday?

Doubtful, I prefer my daughter's soccer to rugby. Sounds like you are looking for TJ. Sorry I cannot commit. I haven't reffed for last 3 seasons

Works fine for me, what OS & Browser are you using?

Microsoft and internet explorer just like Dixie did. Replys work but only on occasion, usually I get the reply box but cannot get a curser

ddjamo

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
no tj needed for the bottom of the table clash...was just looking to say hello

The umpire

Referees in England
Post Likes
Microsoft and internet explorer just like Dixie did. Replys work but only on occasion, usually I get the reply box but cannot get a curser

Well, you've ******* come to the right ******* place to find one of those *******!:biggrin: