National 1

Jacko

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
Got my first National 1 on Saturday - Sedgley Park v London Scottish. Very excited, and hope it goes well so I'm in the powers that be's minds at the start of next season when appointments are made.

Should be interesting - SP still mathematically in danger of the drop and Scottish 2nd in the league but on a dreadful run of form and in danger of being caught by two others.

Looks like being an absolute scorcher on Saturday, so hopefully they'll run it about, score heaps of tries and be far too hot to mess around at the scrum. Here's hoping...

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
well done! Let us know how it goes.

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Have a good one Jacko.

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Got my first National 1 on Saturday - Sedgley Park v London Scottish.

Tek note you lot!

Only a month in South Yorkshire and first National 1 game comes a callin' :biggrin:

Well done Jacko! :clap:

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
Only a month in South Yorkshire and first National 1 game comes a callin' :biggrin:
National Panel Appointments Secretary is a sympathetic man! He can recognise a chap badly in need of a pick-me-up after enduring South Yorks for a month!

sgoat

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
Tek note you lot!

Well done Jacko! :clap:

I hear though that he is getting withdrawal symptoms from leaving Durham and is coming back up North in a couple of weeks for a game to make up for it!

For fear of making you head even larger, well done matey!

Jacko

Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
No need to fight over me Goat!!

madref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Hi

You will have a fast game I did SP 2nds earlier on in the season, the have a squad of about 40 who are interchangable. 8 of the team who played 2nds played firsts week after, they are well trained and very fast!

Good Luck

KML1

Ref in Hampshire. Work for World Rugby
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Elite Panel
Should be interesting - SP still mathematically in danger of the drop and Scottish 2nd in the league but on a dreadful run of form and in danger of being caught by two others.

.. one of which I have - Cornish All Backs (Launceston) v Cinderford. Visitors are in the third relegation spot. And 2nd position could yet prove to be crucial.

Give me a shout if you want. I'll be living it up in my usual hotel in the SW!!

Congrats on the appointment - you've clearly had a good season. Relax and enjoy!!

ExHookah

Post Likes
.. one of which I have - Cornish All Backs (Launceston) v Cinderford. Visitors are in the third relegation spot. And 2nd position could yet prove to be crucial.

Give me a shout if you want. I'll be living it up in my usual hotel in the SW!!

Congrats on the appointment - you've clearly had a good season. Relax and enjoy!!

Aah, Cinderford, I enjoyed meeting those fellows a couple of weeks ago, they and Berry Hill make a lovely pair.

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Soon you'll be chatting with Chopper at Redruth....

Congrats.

KML1

Ref in Hampshire. Work for World Rugby
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Elite Panel
Im one of the few (only?) folk on here to have met the legendary Chopper. A fine fellow. Sadly, the aforementioned National Appts Secretary hasn't seen fit to send me to that bit of the far SW this season although I did see his mob away at Blackheath a few weeks ago.

Jacko

Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
Fast, hot, very close but BRILLIANT fun. Both sides happy, my coach happy = me happy.

Thanks for the messages of support - very kind of you all.