No score

leaguerefaus

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Funnily enough it's been a very high scoring world cup so far. 10 of the 11 games have had at least 3 goals. Nothing's worse than a 0-0 draw after 90mins!

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
Nothing's worse than a 0-0 draw after 90mins!
Except perhaps a 0-0 draw after 90 minutes followed by a failure to score in extra time, leading to a penalty shootout which your team always loses.

leaguerefaus

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
I'd like the record to show that Australia progressed as far as Spain and England at the 2014 World Cup!

irishref

Referees in Holland
Post Likes
I'd like the record to show that Australia progressed as far as Spain and England at the 2014 World Cup!

I won't mention Ireland's "efforts" at the round ball game at all!

I reckon you socceroos will beat Spain.

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
I won't mention Ireland's "efforts" at the round ball game at all!

I reckon you socceroos will beat Spain.

No Cahill and Breciano is unlikely to start. With those two, and with Spain's current form, it would have been an interesting contest.

Loving the newspaper headline,
The reigning Spain will soon be on the plane.

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Nigeria v Bosnia-Hertzagovia (spelling???) just about to start and it makes me wonder about national anthems and who composes them. The Nigerian anthem sounds, as do 90% of them, like another British marching band number. Just waiting to hear which country uses the Colonel Bogey March. Everybody sing along now........ "Hitler, has only got one ball......."

Ian_Cook

Referees in New Zealand
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
No Cahill and Breciano is unlikely to start. With those two, and with Spain's current form, it would have been an interesting contest.

Loving the newspaper headline,
The reigning Spain will soon be on the plane.

I was drinking my Sunday morning tea when I read that. You owe me a new keyboard and monitor!

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Nigeria v Bosnia-Hertzagovia (spelling???) just about to start and it makes me wonder about national anthems and who composes them. The Nigerian anthem sounds, as do 90% of them, like another British marching band number. Just waiting to hear which country uses the Colonel Bogey March. Everybody sing along now........ "Hitler, has only got one ball......."
When I was at Clare, the organ scholar was Ayo Bankole. It was always claimed that when he returned to Lagos, he composed a new national anthem. Sadly that appears not to be true http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria,_We_Hail_Thee.