Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Are they free?

If so I am your man :biggrin:

stuart3826

Referees in England
Post Likes
Seats in that area cost at about £55.00 each. I'd like to make something on the deal if possible. Any sensible offers considered!

stuart3826

Referees in England
Post Likes
No, as in getting more than nothing for them. I would happily accept £40.00 each for them, I don't want to get more than their cost value.

I'm not a tout, but if I have to give them away, it will be to a charity.

FlipFlop

Referees in Switzerland
Post Likes
What about if I promise to go to Church on Sunday? :wink:

Church, or The Church? :D

(for those that don't know - The Church is a "nightclub" in London that opens it's doors at about 11am on Sunday, and finishes at 5pm on Sunday)

stuart3826

Referees in England
Post Likes
:noyc: Phil I would rather you stayed doing what you do on Sunday. Now please stop hijacking my thread :noyc:

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
So just to be clear: did these cost you anything, or were they free to you? I only ask as the RFU has a strong policy on ticket resales:
"The RFU is enforcing a strict new policy to combat the unauthorised resale of Twickenham match tickets on ebay and other auctions sites as part of its ongoing fight to cut illegal ticket sales and protect rugby fans from profiteering."

"In all cases, our terms and conditions prevent ticket holders from selling, or attempting to sell, their tickets on. When a ticket is found for sale on any auction website or exchange that is not managed by the RFU or its appointed agent that ticket will be cancelled and there will be no refund.

"Although it is unfortunate that the last buyer who will be the one to lose out, we must reinforce the message that tickets should only be bought from an official source, namely the RFU or its appointed agent, Ticketmaster. Anyone considering buying or selling their tickets online should know that they risk losing their tickets as well as the money they paid for them."

stuart3826

Referees in England
Post Likes
There's always one isn't there. I withdraw the tickets from availability and they can go to waste:sad:

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Give them to a charity for people who would enjoy their entertainment value Stuart!

Guys, being that Stuart is an official referee and often works at games in the GP I'm sure that any sale or exchange would have been advised to the outlet from where he got them so as to all be above board.

I also point to the fact that the issue of tickets actually comes with the terms and conditions, and referees societies in the UK actively make sure that their referees are aware of it.

Lets give members a little credit please.

barker14610

Referees in America
Post Likes
I had two rather tall, rather overserved Warwickshire refs call me yesterday on their way to the match. Did they end up with the tickets?

Donal1988

Referees in Ireland
Post Likes
Stuart I really hope you werent offended by my remark. I meant it as a joke which I hoped the smiley faces would convey. Think people may have been confused when you said that you wanted to "make something on the deal" implied making a profit on the tickets.