quins castres tickets

FlipFlop

Referees in Switzerland
Post Likes
Hi Guys

Find myself in Richmond tonight. Trying to get tickets to the quins game (need 4)

Anyone have any advice? Cheers

FF

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Just a stab in the dark but find the ticket booth and have a fist full of cash??

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
http://www.quins.co.uk/news/whats-happening-at-the-stoop-on-friday-night/

Use this link, they're available online or the ticket office number is on there

Or straight to Castres tickets
direct link

Phone
020 8410 6000

If I was you, South stand about halfway up if available, out of that lot. And the Quins Head is that end so if you can navigate the queues you'll get a good beer. Although the better food is the North end!

Last edited:

FlipFlop

Referees in Switzerland
Post Likes
Thanks. Had been to the ticket site, and it said no tickets when I selected any stand any area. But I see if I select a stand - it gives me a choice!

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Thanks. Had been to the ticket site, and it said no tickets when I selected any stand any area. But I see if I select a stand - it gives me a choice!

What a crap ticket system :biggrin:

Come to Tigers v Ulster tomorrow night instead :wink:

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
I will be there. In my own seat in the East Stand.
Offer of a beer still open if anyone wants to say hello.

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
That's a shame. If I'd have thought about it I should have jumped on the train earlier this afternoon to make it down in time. As it stands I'm due to arrive at KX around 21:30.

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
That's a shame. If I'd have thought about it I should have jumped on the train earlier this afternoon to make it down in time. As it stands I'm due to arrive at KX around 21:30.

Don't you be swapping my shirt with any wideboy Cockney geezer types!

FlipFlop

Referees in Switzerland
Post Likes
Thanks all.

Friends we are staying with managed to pick up some free tickets from a guy at work. So managed to get tickets!

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
I just made it for kick off (useless SouthWest trains) and there were plenty of free seats - and yes it was a decent match.

Robshaw seems a bit quicker around the pitch this season and Care & Brown looked very sharp.

Nick Evans looks a bit jaded - is he carrying an injury ?

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
St Nige made refereeing look easy.
It was an unusual start fully four minutes until the first stoppage.. Which was a lineout.

Simon I thought nick Evans was returning to form. ..

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
St Nige made refereeing look easy.
It was an unusual start fully four minutes until the first stoppage.. Which was a lineout.

Simon I thought nick Evans was returning to form. ..

Unforced errors, some poor tactical kicks, and slow to get the ball out to the centres. Conor was unusually vocal an demonstrative - and obviously not happy with a number of Nick's tactical decisions.

The pack are beginning to fire now but collier is a PK liability. Wallace was outstanding, Robshaw good but Easter is showing his years. Apart from Brown I am not seeing any real excitement or confidence outside and concerning lack of penetration - compare to Bath's exciting backs.

As for the Care try Evans kicked away possession twice in the build up and possession was retained for Danny to score - but high risk rugby.

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
hmm - perhaps I had my magenta-coloured specs on.

There was one incident that demonstrated a sceanario we have discussed here a few times, with some disagreement about whether its allowable...

Ball at the back of a ruck, on Quins side, NW signalled a PK advantage to Quins.
Danny Care delayed for a second or so, and then .... seemed to tell NW he wanted the PK
Peep.. and instant tap and go by Care.

A few here have been of the view that a SH shouldn't be able to take a quick tap if he declines an advantage, but NW was OK with this.

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
hmm - perhaps I had my magenta-coloured specs on.

There was one incident that demonstrated a sceanario we have discussed here a few times, with some disagreement about whether its allowable...

Ball at the back of a ruck, on Quins side, NW signalled a PK advantage to Quins.
Danny Care delayed for a second or so, and then .... seemed to tell NW he wanted the PK
Peep.. and instant tap and go by Care.

A few here have been of the view that a SH shouldn't be able to take a quick tap if he declines an advantage, but NW was OK with this.

Showbiz professional rugby - all involved operate physically and mentally at much faster speeds than us mere morals.

Clever white South African number 8 knew what was happening, slowed care down, but not enough for a YC.