Referee Debagged

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
The RFU has fined Leicester amateurs Aylestone St James £1,575
Of the £1,575 fine, £1,000 was a voluntary donation by the club to the charity of the officials' choice.

So was it a £1575 fine? Or a £575 fine plus 1K voluntary donation?

didds

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
Is that a secret thread? I can't see it on the forums, searches don't reveal it, and clicking on the link tells me I don't have the privilege to view it - even when logged in.
Yes indeed! For some reason, it was posted in the "referees only" forum - which, like MI6, exists only in the paranoid minds of certain individuals.

leaguerefaus

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Is that a secret thread? I can't see it on the forums, searches don't reveal it, and clicking on the link tells me I don't have the privilege to view it - even when logged in.
I didn't want to be the one to tell you, mate, but one of the admins made a "No Rob's" forum :(

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
I didn't want to be the one to tell you, mate, but one of the admins made a "No Rob's" forum :(

Actually its a "no lawyers" forum............:tongue:

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
obviously a "no sysadmins" forum too!

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Except that I can see it!

Dixie [LL.B Hons (Bristol); FIIT; ACA]

Well your obviously not a "proper" lawyer then :tongue:

B52 REF

Referees in England
Post Likes
dixie -you wern't at bristol with patterson were you - us kcl law boys used to come down regualrly to trash your bar (aka pre-exams revision fieldtrip) and you used to warmly reciprocate..

RobLev

Rugby Expert
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Actually its a "no lawyers" forum............:tongue:

I suppose that you have to have some standards...

- - - Updated - - -

dixie -you wern't at bristol with patterson were you - us kcl law boys used to come down regualrly to trash your bar (aka pre-exams revision fieldtrip) and you used to warmly reciprocate..

When were you at KCL?

B52 REF

Referees in England
Post Likes
Roblev-graduated 1978 but hung around playing some rugby till 80/81 (girlfriend was lawyer year below who stayed on as Union Sec. for a year)

RobLev

Rugby Expert
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Roblev-graduated 1978 but hung around playing some rugby till 80/81 (girlfriend was lawyer year below who stayed on as Union Sec. for a year)

Graduated 1980, but fenced, so wouldn't have met you sportingly. I ought to know your girlfriend's name, but can't remember it. I knew a few people in the year above, though...

Last edited: