site loading problem

chopper15

Learned Terrace Ref
Post Likes
'Internet Explorer cannot display the web page' message now appears on my PC. No problem with other sites.

Any advice would be appreciated . . . and before any of you take advantage of this handicap I will remind you that I still have use of my trusty IPad.:biggrin:

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Are you sure you're typing the web address in correctly, I know others that use IE with no issues.

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
I just checked. No problem. Temporary blip at the ISP?

chopper15

Learned Terrace Ref
Post Likes
Are you sure you're typing the web address in correctly, I know others that use IE with no issues.

Thro' Internet Explorer I can call up all Rugby Forum sites on my PC except Rugby Refs . com . . . the message displayed being 'Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage.'.

Diagnostics don't detect any problem with my Internet connection.

I even called up Chopper15 as a reference. Found one of my threads listed under Rugby Refs but still I got the message, 'Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage.'.

Are you trying to tell me something. Robert?:sad:

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
I think I know what the issue is, is your PC pointing to the old address of www.rugbyrefs.com/forums when it should now just point to www.rugbyrefs.com.To prove it's not the site, go to google, enter rugbyrefs and our site should come out as top, click the lick and if the site loads, then it's the URL, if it doesn't, then I have no idea why it's affecting you and no one else.