Stating the obvious I would imagine...

Jacko

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
Presumably it wasn't just me who got a load of error messages when I tried to log on over the past few days!

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
I only got the one error message ..... (the same one every time I checked).

I hope we have not lost too many people in that black hole.

Simon Griffiths

Referees in England
Post Likes
I don't mind cold turkey at all, but it has to be in a sarnie with stuffing. Mmmm...

Glad we're back, means I can annoy everyone by telling them I'm off to Whistler next week for some skiing. :cool:

dave_clark

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
I don't mind cold turkey at all, but it has to be in a sarnie with stuffing. Mmmm...

Glad we're back, means I can annoy everyone by telling them I'm off to Whistler next week for some skiing. :cool:

bl**dy students :p

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
I guess Robbie paid the phone bill at last. Glad to finally get my fix. I missed you guys.

PeterH

Referees in England
Post Likes
I was worried there - I thought I'd been barred :)

beckett50

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6

One word for you simon.... B*s*a*d:drool: Have fun, as it looks like there is loads of snow already.

Glad to have this site up and running again with all the usual faces. Just like going down to the local for a quiet pint and finding all your mates and your roaring log fire. Just sort of gives you a nice warm feeling :clap:

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Good to have you all back chaps (but dearth of chapesses !).

Waynepipmad

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Yes it is with some relief that I've gone to my favourites folder and hit this site and there is some life again!! PHEW!! :bday:

Toby Warren

Referees in England
Post Likes
I echo all the views above. I assume that the down time was linked to the cost - but am happy to be corrected.

Can I suggest that adverts are added to the site, google ads for a start are I accept not ideal but can raise a good few $ each month. My club makes approx 100 us$ (which is pain with the current exhange rate!).

Thoughts?