Where are you this weekend? 2014/15

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
Weekend off, then last night picked up a fixture when original ref cried off ( inj )

a L6 2nds v L6 2nds 'local Derby' ..... Yes!

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Weekend off, then last night picked up a fixture when original ref cried off ( inj )

So level 8/9 then?
Make the most of it.

matty1194

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
Nice easy weekend for me, AR1 at BT Murrayfield.

Browner

Banned
Post Likes

As expected, a 'full on' encounter, & 16-16 with 15mins to go.
No issues, no cards, no stress, no significant discipline issues, surprisingly quick, x3 trys scored during advantage, top end L8+ IMO, well worth giving up my weekend off.

Glad Taffs nudged their result.

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
This weekend:-

Yorkshire 2 - level 8

Keighley v West Leeds

Due to be assessed - 2nd time this season - Development Squad here we come :biggrin:

3rd v 5th - slight chance of 3rd being promoted

matty1194

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
Another busy week.

Larkhill tomorrow, AR 1 for the early kick off, Vets match then in the middle for the Royal Artillery versus Royal Engineers in the Corp 1 League 1400hrs, 1st v 2nd promises to be a top encounter, To3 and another assesor who I have not worked with before.

Saturday I have now been moved from a long away trip to Dumfires in Nat 3 and now in the middle at Selkirk v Peebles in Nat 1, Selkirk already crowned champions following last weeks win at Aberdeen winning 18 from 18 in the league so far are due to be presented the league trophy and its their Ladies Day lunch.

Also just had the Chairman of the Selection Panel appointed as my PR for the game who gets a warm up for writing my report by PRing at Glasgow Warriors in the Rabo on Friday evening!

Last edited:

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Solid performance on the weekend has earnt me a trip into London on the 28th. Lvl 7 weybridge v Effingham and leatherhead. Before that I shall be skiing in Klosters.

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Midlands 3 West (South) L8
Manor Park v Harbury

Travelling to the game in my new Jam Jar. Saab 9-3 Convertible.
Weather forecast is hot and sunny (17 degrees), so the top will be down :biggrin:

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8

Haha

Happy to admit I'm having a mid life crisis.........and loving it.

Because you know refereeing is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman......there's a lot of shouting, puffing and blowing, but not much substance!!

WombleRef

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 9
As my season wraps up - I've got Broughton Park 4ths v Lymm 3rds - a Level 10 that doesn't really matter for much now that both have played themselves out of their respective promotion and relegation battles. Both sides will probably still go hell for leather though. Then I'm on standby on Sunday for a Preston Ladies game and on Wednesday I'm down to do my University Ladies side.

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
As my season wraps up - I've got Broughton Park 4ths v Lymm 3rds - a Level 10 that doesn't really matter for much now that both have played themselves out of their respective promotion and relegation battles. Both sides will probably still go hell for leather though. Then I'm on standby on Sunday for a Preston Ladies game and on Wednesday I'm down to do my University Ladies side.
I always found the university ladies VERY accommodating:horse:

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
Being assessed for the 3rd time this season ( fab) , L8, 4th v 5th, should be competitive match, defeat likely signals the end of promotion ambitions , so I'm expecting a full on encounter, yum yum.

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
Morley vs. Lymm tomorrow. Rumour has it Bisto may be shunning his dad's match and coming down...

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Morley vs. Lymm tomorrow. Rumour has it Bisto may be shunning his dad's match and coming down...

He's doing Thorne Vets.

Has he told you about his L7 exchange to the SW?

Another assessor easily pleased! :biggrin:

Last edited:

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
start of the relegation battles for me, "double pointer" for the sides involved at the tale end of L7!

Oh and 4th for a cup semi on Tuesday night, will need earplugs for that one!

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
He's doing Thorne Vets.

Has he told you about his L7 exchange to the SW?

Another assessor easily pleased! :biggrin:

Yeah I saw part of it.

Thorne's Twitter this morning said: GAME CANCELLED Tomorrows game between TRUFC #Legends and @Harrogaterugby Vets has now been unfortunately called off