Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Lvl 7 weybridge v Effingham and leatherhead

Bunniksider

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Weekend in Devon for me. L6 exchange. BFG I will check that the visitors are happy with the posts!!

SimonSmith

Referees in Australia
Staff member
Post Likes
He's one of the timekeepers. He may even offer you some stash.

Ask SimonSmith for the collection terms though...

*******. Not entirely convinced you don;t have it.

BURNS WHERE'S MY STUFF?

beckett50

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Have a nice trip to the seaside on exchange to do Brighton -v- Wimbledon.

Should be a corker of a game.

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
I didn't have enough space in my suitcase to bring the UK winners' prizes back unfortunately.

I've got enough kit that I don't need it!

Competition winners prizes ?!?! .... another rugby myth perhaps :shrug:

Ronald

Getting to know the game
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 1
I was so looking forward to posting here since I joined the site (was our off-season at the time), but due to some health issues I will not be taking the field this season:(. I have, however, been trained as a coach over the last 2 months, and will be watching my first games in that capacity today...super-excited! I will be responsible for the coaching of a bunch of young, recently qualified referees, so wish me luck!

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
I was so looking forward to posting here since I joined the site (was our off-season at the time), but due to some health issues I will not be taking the field this season:(. I have, however, been trained as a coach over the last 2 months, and will be watching my first games in that capacity today...super-excited! I will be responsible for the coaching of a bunch of young, recently qualified referees, so wish me luck!

Referee coaches are a valued resource, good luck, although I doubt you need 'luck'.

On a separate note, my game today is only 5 mins from my home ( no, not my club!) Hense the;
late departure :)
Low expenses :'(

Ronald

Getting to know the game
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 1
Thanks, Browner...was good. Strange how easy it is to see the areas that need improvement when you sit next to the field, and also to see bad habits that I recognise in myself!
My travel was also not too bad yesterday...school almost walking distance, club just a bit further away!

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Had another Awards ceremony friday night, no naturally didnt get up until Student o'clock saturday! Went down to referee the Uni game Between Men's Rugby Union and Men's Football... 1 half of football and 1 half of union! Apparently, owning a whistle meant i had to referee both...

WombleRef

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 9
Owen - you're still at Uni? I went back yesterday via Wilmslow and took in Stowmarket U14s v Newmarket U14s. Think I surprised a few people at how much better I am at refereeing than I was at this time last season.

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
This weekend (nearly) I am off to watch (tote/carry/give lifts to) the Pocklington 7s on Good Friday.

Mr Bisto is doing his Mike Ashley bit managing his invitational (ie his mates, aquaintances and sundry Facebook hostages) 7s team. Hope it doesn't piss down - it's bad enough watching East Yorkshire referees :biggrin:

No game on Saturday for me - I shall be doing my good husband/father bit.

Happy Easter!

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Not for a couple of weeks yet, but just had my appointments through for April and looks like my Final game for EMRURS before joining YRS will be as AR for the Northamptonshire and District Alliance final, Between Old Northamptonians and Daventry... AT THE GARDENS!

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Be careful Bisto. They will charge you for the use of toilet paper.