Where are you this weekend? 2014/15

Ciaran Trainor

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
Chage of balls for me today. corporate hospitality at Holker St home of Barrow AFC. Gonna have to bite my lip watching theses show ponies even at this level I guess.

WombleRef

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 9
3 Yellows and a Red. I think I'm concussed but who cares! Enjoyed the game and that's what matters!

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
I've just had a wonderful afternoon in Wath - there's a sentence you don't write every day! ;)

Refereed Wath v Gazelec Rugby Nice

A mixed Wath team played their visitors from the Côte d'Azur.

Weather that wouldn't have been out of place in Antibes saw a good sized family crowd come to watch what turned out to be an exciting well contested game played in an excellent spirit.

A quick swig of Madiera set me up for a very enjoyable game with GRN taking the lead with what would be their last score of the game. What followed was a cavalcade of champagne rugby with both teams flinging the ball about to produce an enjoyable afternoon for all (I hope).

Even I got cheered of the pitch - another first at Wath!

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
York University (Largest Varsity in Europe ;))

Their RL side has only been running since February but apparently they have only been training for 'Roses' and nowt else. It's gonna be a very difficult game. I also have a feeling I might not make the squad :/

Why are you standing at the front with the sun in your eyes? You've got ARs as well.

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
tomorrow night, County Vase Final (2nd Tier), 2 x L7 teams, however for those that know the rugby in this area there can be a very big difference between the equivalent leagues in the East of the region compared to the West! Hey, but then again it's cup rugby, so anything could happen?

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
One is in the middle for a tasty playoff. TO4. I'm going to referee it in a Welsh accent see mind.

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
I have a midweek club U13s game to do tomorrow night.

Same game with smaller balls.............................. I think there are some Regulation 15 Appendix 2 issues as well. :biggrin:

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
To answer the questions which have been put to me...

No the AR didnt have a water bottle strapped to his leg
I was further back most of the line outs
What the photo doesnt indicate is that im talking to the front pod as he was being naughty and needed telling off!

Anyway must dash, got a red card to report from ARing at Franklin's (a bit softer ground this time!) last night. :rc: :mad:

beckett50

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
To answer the questions which have been put to me...

No the AR didnt have a water bottle strapped to his leg
I was further back most of the line outs
What the photo doesnt indicate is that im talking to the front pod as he was being naughty and needed telling off!

Anyway must dash, got a red card to report from ARing at Franklin's (a bit softer ground this time!) last night. :rc: :mad:

Well if you must recommend a Red to the referee :D

On a personal note I have the play off between Old Laurentians and Old Saltetians; with a team of 4!

The winner gets a slot in Midlands 1.

Another winner takes all game, so no pressure :biggrin:

Bunniksider

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Nothing for me this weekend. Taking our U13s on tour to Harrogate and Dinnington. Much Fun!!

Ciaran Trainor

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
Friday BAE Systems Submarines annual Graduates v Apprentices Match, Always a lively encounter.
Saturday AR at Keswick for Cumbria Plate Final then watch the Cup Final immediately after.

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
wedding in Cambridge :bday:

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Doncaster Races for me.

I'm running in the 6.15 over 5 furlongs.