Where are you this weekend? 2015/2016.

Skids

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 10
This Saturday I shall mostly be refereeing & AR'ing at the Swindon 7s tournament.

The RAFRURS have agree to assist by sending a number of referees so it even counts as duty!

It will be my first time in the middle for 3 seasons; I was out for 2 with a medical downgrade due to my back but I regained full (allegedly at my age) fitness again last year. I hoped that was in time for the 16/17 season but they decided to send me to Sandy Parts for 4 months so with all the pre and post depolyment stuff I had to do, I missed out on a 3rd season.

If all goes well tomorrow, I intend to restart in Sep.

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Off to Olney this weekend for the 7s.

Refereed there last year so taking my kit again and hoping East Mids can't remember how I performed.

Good standard in the proper competition but should be enough fat lads, vets and girls to allow me to have a little run round.

I'll check out the tent this week for mould and tent pegs. Hopefully I'll find a nice quiet spot again away from Ilkley and my son's daft mates.

The umpire

Referees in England
Post Likes
Off to do a touch rugby tournament. When thay asked, they said TAG, I'm sure they did:shrug:, but when the rules turned up, it's definitely touch.
Any advice? It's just RL really, isn't it?

Rich_NL

Rugby Expert
Post Likes
It's mostly rugby league, and it's a nightmare to referee. Good luck!