Recent content by ExHookah

1. ExHookah

Manly RFC

Any of you Aussies refereed Manly recently? They on a tour of the US in a few weeks time, playing some of the premier level US teams, and I've picked up the appointment to referee them against the Army cadets from West Point. Let's just say this match will be a quick one!
  2. ExHookah

New Shirt

Make sure you get a nice pair of pink accented socks to go with it.
  3. ExHookah

Devil went down to Georgia....

Here's the schedule board, with the results at the close of Day 1. (note that the standings table is not placed in order, the results added only in wax pencil)
  4. ExHookah

Devil went down to Georgia....

....and he took ExHookah and DDjamo with him. We're off to Fort Benning for the 2011 USA Armed Forces National Championship! Here's the Army TV wrapup from the 2009 event: <object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie"...
  5. ExHookah

Swiss Appointments

Looks like my friend Art, who is a member here, but a bit of a lurker, will be getting evaluated by our very own FlipFlop. Give him hell JC!
  6. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 16rd 2011

Disclaimer - This comes from a friend, so not my writing, but too good not to pass on.
  7. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 12st 2011

Disclaimer - This comes from a friend, so not my writing, but too good not to pass on.
  8. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 9rd 2011

9. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 6rd 2011

10. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 4st 2011

11. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 1st 2011

12. ExHookah

Woo Hoo..... Internationals here I come!!!!

Absolutely.
  13. ExHookah

Attention Cambridge Folks - Sidney Sussex College RFC?

Sidney Sussex are on a tour of the US right now, I shall be seeing them in NYC tonight against Columbia. Anyone got the foggiest what to expect?
  14. ExHookah

ex hookah and I finally meet....

And now he has met Mark Lawrence too.
  15. ExHookah

Yorkshire

Q: Why should you never ask a man if he is from Yorkshire? A: Because if he is he will have already told you and if he isn't you don't want to embarrass him with the question.