Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes

dave_clark

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 15 - 11
He's a cockwomble and a hoofwanking bunglecunt.

Twat.

this. this with bells on.

didds - you obviously read the same stuff as mrs dave - she's the only other person who i've heard use either of the first two phrases you used.

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Do Australians recognize when media is attempting to manipulate thought? Is this a reputable news source? (this my be my only serious ? on this thread)

This greatly hampers my hope for your 51st status.

So how many of the items they listed on The Project DIDN'T the Trumpster do?
I believe Trump is one seriously loose canon who doesn't handle criticism well .....er....at all, and is now the Commander in Chief of a military that has some scary shit in its arsenal. Now that may not be a problem in itself, but when you throw in a couple of other nut-case world leaders who have similar scary shit and who also don't take criticism well, you now have an extremely worrying situation for ALL of us.
The Project is a nightly "current affairs" show that mixes a dash of humour with the daily news. However, they do attempt to cut through the bullshit and present the facts. Most of the list from the video in question, I have read progressively on a daily basis from your mainstream US media. Has Trump done all of this in his first week or is he correct in his views on the media?:chin:

beckett50

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
I believe Trump is one seriously loose canon who doesn't handle criticism well .....er....at all, and is now the Commander in Chief of a military that has some scary shit in its arsenal. Now that may not be a problem in itself, but when you throw in a couple of other nut-case world leaders who have similar scary shit and who also don't take criticism well, you now have an extremely worrying situation for ALL of us.
The Project is a nightly "current affairs" show that mixes a dash of humour with the daily news. However, they do attempt to cut through the bullshit and present the facts. Most of the list from the video in question, I have read progressively on a daily basis from your mainstream US media. Has Trump done all of this in his first week or is he correct in his views on the media?:chin:

Which is why the Doomsday Clock has moved forward to 2.5 minutes to Midnight - for the first time in years!!

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
Which is why the Doomsday Clock has moved forward to 2.5 minutes to Midnight - for the first time in years!!

probably all, overlaoding with info is part of the spin/slant
Most of the list from the video in question, I have read progressively on a daily basis from your mainstream US media.Mainstream US media is sensationalism for ratings contest. They are also liberal Has Trump done all of this in his first week or is he correct in his views on the media?:chin: Both you are witnessing spin

Becket's quote above could easily be written. "Doomsday clock changes 30 seconds, the smallest fractional change ever" This is spun and just as accurate as Becket's

During the campaign Trump frequently was quoted that Hilary wanted to increase Syrian refugees by 500%
This is completely accurate. The numbers she wanted was 60,000 from 10,000 Obama had planned.
This was Trumps spin. the real problem that wasn't addressed was the 10,000 from ?how many million Syrian refugees, which the US essentially caused (the red line in the sand thing)

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Q. So how many of the items they listed on The Project DIDN'T the Trumpster do?

A. probably all, overlaoding with info is part of the spin/slant

So are you suggesting Trump sat in the kitchen, eating biscuits and drinking his milk like a good boy while the media made up stories about
- building a wall
- getting "The Codes"
- putting a gag on environmental agencies
- building a pipeline
- chucking a hissy whenever someone suggested his inauguration crowds were less than Obama's
- his aids creating the new phrase "Alternative facts"
- etc etc etc

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
Q. So how many of the items they listed on The Project DIDN'T the Trumpster do?

A. probably all, overlaoding with info is part of the spin/slant

So are you suggesting Trump sat in the kitchen, eating biscuits and drinking his milk like a good boy while the media made up stories about
- building a wall
- getting "The Codes"
- putting a gag on environmental agencies
- building a pipeline
- chucking a hissy whenever someone suggested his inauguration crowds were less than Obama's
- his aids creating the new phrase "Alternative facts"
- etc etc etc

I answered that poorly, I couldn't really answer "he didn't do none of them" He probably did all of them.

By overloading the number of items, each with subtle or obvious slant, the totality gives an indefensible impression. Each item would need analyzed for pro and con to be defended.

For instance, Trump dismisses climate change by resurrecting failed
pipeline , when Trump lifts stoppage order on pipeline. Both are covering the same topic, but you have to catch the slant.

You are guilty of this yourself. "chucking a hissy" . All we need is a presentation of facts. A headcount wasn't possible, but satellite are pretty darn accurate. Calling it the largest inauguration is just slant.

Obama had 14 inaugural balls, Trump had 3. Slanted that indicates Obama is an elitist and no one like Trump. Trump's counter slant is he had less to donate excess $ to charity.

You gotta know this happens on both sides. When you appreciate one slant more than another, congrats you have been indoctrinated.

Watch this. Obama was the first African American US President. Obama was the first black US president.
Obama was the first known mixed race president. Which is correct? the answer depends on answerers indoctrination.

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Could we at least chip in to get the Trumpster an English tutor? He talks in half sentences and ramblings that, by the end of an interview or speech, leave you asking, "WTF did he just say? Anybody understand what the President just said?"

He then switched gear to slam "obstructionist" Democrat politicians who were blocking his Cabinet nominations and leaking details of private meetings.

"I'll tell you what they're obstructionists," he said. "I go to a meeting with them that's supposed to be a very quiet meeting."

"Nobody talking outside of the meeting. They leave the meeting and they have a news conference about what I said," he added, referring to his leaked remarks at a gathering with congressional leaders that he believed that illegal votes by immigrants lost him the popular vote in the election.

"They're talking to the cameras about exactly what I said at the meeting, which is fine because I say things that I don't mind going out, because I assume they're going to do that.

"But the deal was, we wouldn't talk to the press. And they go out and they talk to the press," he added.

He said the delays in the confirmation process was "not fair" and insisted that building up the US military was more important to him than balancing the budget.

"I want a balanced budget eventually," he said. "But I want to have a strong military. To me that's much more important than anything.

"We have a military that's really depleted. And I'm negotiating the price of airplanes, can you believe this? But I understand airplanes. I've bought a lot of airplanes."

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
I've bought a lot of doughnuts. I kno about doughnuts. Doughnuts are great, wonderful. I love doughnuts. Really.

What a twat.

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
And what would be "alternative vérité"?
I found this, in the context of the novel 1984 ;
"faits alternatifs" ("alternative facts)

The whole issue about the wall, is a red herring. Building a wall will only create a problem for migratory animal populations. Construction problems of building on shifting sands and swamp areas are insurmountable, thankfully.
The vast majority of illegals in the USA enter the country on holiday visas, then overstay their visa. The notion that millions of people are crossing desert borders, simply shows how little Gonald Dump understands the key issues facing his government. If he spent the $20billion on fixing inner city problems he'd reduce crime/drugs/gang far more, than the stupid wall. The wall itself will have zero effect on drugs coming into the USA, since practically all drugs come in thru' manned border check points, hidden in various ways. Stupid is, as stupid does. Just scary à world leader can be so ill advised by his staff.

In some ways, the new administration knows they cannot fix the illlegals issue, so they build a wall instead.
Then in four years time, he can say "I said I'd build a wall, and I built one." ( The fact building it, solves absolutely nothing, will be beside the point.")

The climate change issue, sees them using the Philip Morris approach of disinformation. i.e. If changes will affects your profit margins, then create pseudoscientific "evidence" to show the problem doesn't exist.

People made fun of JFK's Berlin speech turn of phrase "Ich bin ein Berliner".
However in the case of Mr. Tonald Grump it rings true, this president genuinely is a doughnut. In bodyshape, in mindset and in the spirit of his world view.

Last edited:

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
The whole issue about the wall, is a red herring. Building a wall will only create a problem for migratory animal populations. Construction problems of building on shifting sands and swamp areas are insurmountable, thankfully.
The vast majority of illegals in the USA enter the country on holiday visas, then overstay their visa. The notion that millions of people are crossing desert borders, simply shows how little Gonald Dump understands the key issues facing his government. If he spent the $20billion on fixing inner city problems he'd reduce crime/drugs/gang far more, than the stupid wall. The wall itself will have zero effect on drugs coming into the USA, since practically all drugs come in thru' manned border check points, hidden in various ways. Stupid is, as stupid does. Just scary à world leader can be so ill advised by his staff.

from the last paragraph of this article, BTW journalists use an inverted pyramid for filler text that can be eliminated
http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...os/ramos-40-undocumented-immigrants-come-air/

"One difference between overstayers and those who enter unlawfully is that overstayers have been screened and found admissible at least once, while those who enter another way -- mostly by crossing the border, or passing illegally through a port of entry -- could include people who would be inadmissible, because they have committed serious crimes or are on a security watchlist," Rosenblum said. "This is a legitimate reason to be more focused on illegal entries than overstayers."

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
I found this, in the context of the novel 1984 ;
"faits alternatifs" ("alternative facts)

In some ways, the new administration knows they cannot fix the illlegals issue, so they build a wall instead.
Then in four years time, he can say "I said I'd build a wall, and I built one." ( The fact building it, solves absolutely nothing, will be beside the point.")

The climate change issue, sees them using the Philip Morris approach of disinformation. i.e. If changes will affects your profit margins, then create pseudoscientific "evidence" to show the problem doesn't exist.

People made fun of JFK's Berlin speech turn of phrase "Ich bin ein Berliner".
However in the case of Mr. Tonald Grump it rings true, this president genuinely is a doughnut. In bodyshape, in mindset and in the spirit of his world view.

Don't forget tunnelling underneath it, which they already do to get drugs into the USA....hasn't Trump watched Fast and Furious?

Who do I believe?

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
If he spent the $20billion on fixing inner city problems he'd reduce crime/drugs/gang far more, than the stupid wall.

I agree, problem is that is has been done. Doesn't work. W/o a google search most large city have Democrat as mayor. I check and then publish result

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
first link

Ballotpedia provides in-depth coverage of America's 100 largest cities based on official population figures provided by the United States Census Bureau. Entering 2016, the mayors of these cities had the following political affiliation: 67 Democrats, 27 Republicans, three independents, and three unknown affiliations.

Dem Dems ain't gettin her done.

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
first link

Ballotpedia provides in-depth coverage of America's 100 largest cities based on official population figures provided by the United States Census Bureau. Entering 2016, the mayors of these cities had the following political affiliation: 67 Democrats, 27 Republicans, three independents, and three unknown affiliations.

Dem Dems ain't gettin her done.

That may be true, but surely, with a population of over 300 million, the Republicans would have had at least 1 candidate who is smarter than DT? I know that the argument will be that you don't get to Trump's position as a businessman by being stupid, but there are plenty of millionaires/billionaires who don't have the political nous to run a country. The main argument for people supporting Trump seems to be that
(a) He is a successful business man so he must be able to run a country
(b) He says the shit a lot of Americans want to hear (even if some of his promises are undeliverable)

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
Certainly both sides are adept in using half truths.
Phil is not wrong in suggesting that tunnels have been used, however there is much evidence to suggest that Land,sea and air are being used too.

If USA spent as much money on social problems as it does on the military, poverty would have been eliminated along time ago in the states. The rise of Gangs in the military is pretty scary, since they are returning to the streets are a short 4 year stint, with military training to use against the cops.

Last edited:

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
Certainly both sides are adept in using half truths. so are you
Phil is not wrong in suggesting that tunnels have been used, however there is much evidence to suggest that Land,sea and air are being used too. The wall itself will have zero effect on drugs coming into the USA, since practically all drugs come in thru' manned border check points, hidden in various ways.

If USA spent as much money on social problems as it does on the military, poverty would have been eliminated along time ago in the states.
We have entitlement programs, affirmative action, and we even had a black president. The real problem is destruction of family unit The only military spending I am directly aware of was a peacekeeping force in Sinai peninsula which has 11 nations involved. It is completely funded by USA, all other nations have removed monetary funding. I think we should fund that /COLOR]. The rise of Gangs in the military is pretty scary, since they are returning to the streets are a short 4 year stint, with military training to use against the cops. First I heard about military gangs, we have had individual shooters that are past military. One would need to know the soldier's MOS (military speciaility) to draw any conclusion on training and skill developed.

Don't get sucked in to the rhetoric from the left. You can certainly count the # of French civilians killed by Allied forces at Normandy. Or France can supply land to bury allied.

Pegleg

Rugby Expert
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 3
He's a cockwomble and a hoofwanking bunglecunt.

How the US people ever thought the Mexicans were ever going to pay over 25 BILLION USD to build the wall, plus ongoing maintenance costs defeats me. The only way I truly see it happening is if there are export tariffs to Mexico so any US goods sold there attract taxes. Which will really help the US economy and trade - mmm.. Import tarriffs won;t work because all that will do is make the struff that the USA has become accustomed to having at $ now cost $$ or $$$ instead. So the US citizens will end up paying for the wall anyway!

How will a wall stop people swimming around the ends? Let alone flying over the top and overstaying visas?

Twat.

didds

All we need is a wall on the Mexican border and another on the Canadian, sharks in the see and then the rest of the world can put a roof on and that shoud keep the Tru,p and his idiots IN. The world will be a safer place without America's "Help".

Status
Not open for further replies.