Where are you this weekend? 2013-14

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Started a new one for the new season!

This weekend I've got our society meeting/fitness testing at the moment, no game scheduled for me so far until 31st but I'm itching to crack on!

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Update: just been given a friendly a few moments ago - the society must be reading!

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
2 days to go until my season begins! Been a loooong summer, although my missus would say not long enough!

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
just deciding which poor referee to watch this weekend and see how he gets on with the new engagement Law Trials :biggrin:

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
I've just finished the 7s season in America and doesn't look like I'll be reffing until the new season. Fitness work for me :biggrin:

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Drstu. I can give you Cambs ref number if you like. There are a few pre-season games coming up on the 24th if your interested.

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
I've just finished the 7s season in America and doesn't look like I'll be reffing until the new season. Fitness work for me :biggrin:

Stu - matches all over this weekend and each weekend thru to League starts second or third Saturday of September. Must be loads round your way - have you connected with a Society yet ?

what is your English grade equiv, you must be at least Level 6 or higher ?

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
We'll be down to look at houses in the coming weekends so I suppose it would be good to try and get a game in too. The missus will love that:biggrin:

Drstu. I can give you Cambs ref number if you like. There are a few pre-season games coming up on the 24th if your interested.

I'm awaiting a few things to be sent from USA Rugby and Yorkshire but I'd expect/hope to be somewhere around a level 6. I'm connected with the Cambridge society and will be reffing through them in the upcoming season. I'll stick in a contact to Northumberland (I'm home in Newcastle at the moment) to see if they have anything going on. Would be nice to get a run out before the proper season.

Stu - matches all over this weekend and each weekend thru to League starts second or third Saturday of September. Must be loads round your way - have you connected with a Society yet ?

what is your English grade equiv, you must be at least Level 6 or higher ?

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Fantastic buddy. See you around the fens

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
This Saturday I am mostly working. :sad:
Next Saturday I am mostly working. :sad:

Edit: Just got my first batch of appointments through.
1 L8 trial
1 L11 trial
1 L7 league game
1 L8 league game
1 L8 Colts game

Happy with those :hap:

Last edited:

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
15th AR at Bury St Edmunds for trials.

Bunniksider

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Staffs pre-season meeting on Sunday as i can't make either of the Manchester Society ones due to holiday.

macleod33

Referees in Finland
Post Likes
Our season starts officially end of September, even though there are a few "cup" games, but not before mid-september.
As for me, my (pre) season is off to a bad start. I got my knee operated (at last) to get a painful and pretty large cyst behind the meniscus. The op went fine, but I got multiple thrombosis in my lower leg. Lost 2 full weeks unable to even stand up. I'm undergoing anti-coagulant injections every day, blood checks every week. Started physio a couple of days ago, but I reckon I won't be doing much reffing this season. But my main aim is to get back to work (self-employed) : no work - no income!! Our pre-season meeting is beginning september, with fitness tests. I'll probably help out with the stop-watch....
Hope you all have a good season

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Hit the ground running!

Aug 17th and Aug 31st - unavailable! I had games arranged which I've had to blob!

Sept - unavailable!

Don't get a bad back!!!!!:sad::mad::mad::mad::mad::sad::sad:

Last edited:

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Blimey mac and LLP, good starts - get well soon!

matty1194

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
15th AR at Bury St Edmunds for trials.

Either your match is being played on a illegally sized pitch or your Society is being over protective of AR's due to the injuries in France........
:hap:

Last edited: