Where are you this weekend? 2016/17

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Assuming my back's better:-

L8 Yorkshire 2

West Park Leeds v Old Crossleyans (Halifax)

WPL = Great facilities (Stuart Lancaster had England train there) but soul-less clubhouse apparently - we'll see.

Ciaran Trainor

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
In Dublin with the the wife and a few friends. I did mention the Leinster v Munster game but seems to be falling on deaf ears!

John3822

Active Referee
Post Likes
Saturday L7 Effingham and Leatherhead v Andover, first L7 league game of the season. Did London Irish 2nds v Westcliff last week, also L7, uncontested scrums from the start (Irish couldn't field a front row), and on a 4G pitch. It was quite quick!!

beckett50

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
First Colts game of the season.

Bedford Blues U18 -v- Leicester Forest U18 probably not at Goldington Road but the Athletic Stadium.

Best use the time to reacquaint myself with the U19 variations :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

In Dublin with the the wife and a few friends. I did mention the Leinster v Munster game but seems to be falling on deaf ears!

You've not been deafened with howls of derision, so I would take that as a passive approval and make plans to go :)

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Burton Colts v Old Halesonians Colts

Burton...a rugby club founded by brewers in a pub in 1870 :biggrin:

chbg

Referees in England
Solutions
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
You've not been deafened with howls of derision, so I would take that as a passive approval and make plans to go :)

I've tried that with the Appointers too!

Chris_j

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
Looking forward to the Coney Hill v Wells game, L7. Bit of a trek from Chesterfield to Gloucester but good experience. The irony is that last time I got sent to the south west I visited Coney Hill. Both of us are up a grade or so since then. Wonder if I'll have the same assessor?

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Assuming my back's better:-

L8 Yorkshire 2

West Park Leeds v Old Crossleyans (Halifax)

WPL = Great facilities (Stuart Lancaster had England train there) but soul-less clubhouse apparently - we'll see.

I'll have to wait to see WPL's facilities.

Back needs more Windolene.

Giving it a rest 'til November.

:mad:

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Looking forward to the Coney Hill v Wells game, L7. Bit of a trek from Chesterfield to Gloucester but good experience. The irony is that last time I got sent to the south west I visited Coney Hill. Both of us are up a grade or so since then. Wonder if I'll have the same assessor?

My lad did Cheltenham v Wells last month. On that particular day a certain OB.. was wielding the clip board of shame.:hap:

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Saturday Featherstone HMP v Stone

Sunday Tigers v Racing 92

Ciaran Trainor

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
La Zenia, Spain with some of my old rugby buddies pretending we can still drink as much as we used to!!

beckett50

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Had a week of last week as the Cup game I was scheduled to officiate got cancelled due to home team electing not to pursue a Cup campaign this year.

Back to Bugbrooke for their game against Lutterworth

Last match I was there Bubrooke lost the match by 1 point - neck roll 18m out at a breakdown with 3 minutes on the clock! Had to refer the Club TJ to the clarification about what constitutes a forward pass after the game "...because you missed a forward pass in the build up to that offence..." :deadhorse:

Paule23

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
im at a West Division 3 game which doesn't sound too interesting, except I refereed one of the teams 2 weeks ago and they lost to a last minute try and were none too pleased with how I refereed the game (no handshakes after the game). I'be been drafting my pmb ever since I saw who I was reffing!

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
im at a West Division 3 game which doesn't sound too interesting, except I refereed one of the teams 2 weeks ago and they lost to a last minute try and were none too pleased with how I refereed the game (no handshakes after the game). I'be been drafting my pmb ever since I saw who I was reffing!

that's rough to be back there just two weeks later

beckett50

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6

Look them in the eye and act natural.

Enjoy the game, hope it goes well.

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6

Advantage to them, they should know what to expect, if they cock it up again we'll all be able to tell who has an issue!

Blank sheet, go enjoy :wink:

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Saturday Featherstone HMP v Stone

Sunday Tigers v Racing 92

Cancelled.....Saturday, not Sunday.
Waiting to see if there's anything else available. :frown:

Reindeer Flotilla

Referees in America
Post Likes
My third adult match since my knee replacement 2 years ago: division 2 college men in Chicago on a small pitch. We're hurting for numbers this fall so I've got to ref instead of coach.

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Cancelled.....Saturday, not Sunday.
Waiting to see if there's anything else available. :frown:

Got a new game....that got cancelled.
Now on my third appointment for tomorrow.

Dan Carter starting in the game on Sunday, looking forward to seeing that.