Where I referee....

Stoo48

Referees in America
Post Likes
How do I change where I referee? I now referee in the US.....

barker14610

Referees in America
Post Likes
Have you looked outside? You referee in a lake. I blame you for bringing the daily 2 inches of rain with you

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
Have you looked outside? You referee in a lake. I blame you for bringing the daily 2 inches of rain with you
Yippee! We've found the reason for the recent British heatwave. Can we do anything to prevent him coming back?

Stoo48

Referees in America
Post Likes
Hey don't forget, my rain allowed me to refferee 30 twenty something college girls mud wrestling the other week.....

If Carling (beer, not bum face) made rugby appointments....... Possibly the best appointment of the season.

Stoo48

Referees in America
Post Likes
Oh and thanks Robert, Eric, whats my grade now?

stuart3826

Referees in England
Post Likes
Have you seen him of Facebook? Keeping the British end up by constant complaining about the weather:drool:

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Have you seen him of Facebook? Keeping the British end up by constant complaining about the weather:drool:

You must mean the other Stu, I never complain about the 28C weather we are having:)

ExHookah

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
Can someone do something about the weather in Texas? I really am not looking forward to getting heatstroke there this weekend.

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Can someone do something about the weather in Texas? I really am not looking forward to getting heatstroke there this weekend.

We're at 29C this Saturday, there will be mandatory water breaks at 20 and 60 mins as prearranged before the game.

If you're not used to the heat a ice pack on the back of the neck works wonders.

barker14610

Referees in America
Post Likes
Hey don't forget, my rain allowed me to refferee 30 twenty something college girls mud wrestling the other week.....

If Carling (beer, not bum face) made rugby appointments....... Possibly the best appointment of the season.

You are a six. In Michigan you are an 11.

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6

Heineken

barker14610

Referees in America
Post Likes
We will probably not have a tornado here tonight. That is good news. 84 degreees is for sissies. We like two inches of rain every day, weather sirens going off all hours of the night and massive flooding. Welcome to Indiana Stoo48.

ExHookah

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
We've got Thunderstorms teasing us right now, I'm waiting for the skies to open.

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
We will probably not have a tornado here tonight. That is good news. 84 degreees is for sissies. We like two inches of rain every day, weather sirens going off all hours of the night and massive flooding. Welcome to Indiana Stoo48.

We've got Thunderstorms teasing us right now, I'm waiting for the skies to open.

24C (75F) currently (09:30), clear blue skies and a gentle ocean breeze and nery an Earthquake in sight:eek:

barker14610

Referees in America
Post Likes
And, Stoo48, I have yet to meet someone from outside of Indiana who does not struggle with the plants and pollen that will be presnt in the air very soon. If you have never had allergies, you will. A couple of pulmonologist frineds call it "Indiana Nose." I had it. I was used to the fine air coming down from the factories of Michigan into northern Ohio.
By the way, once the season is over we have to get to a gun show and get some personal defense weapons for you. Something nice for the wife and kids as well.

Last edited: