Search results

1. J

Self - Evaluation

I did not have the best start to this season, I was supposed to run the Bournemouth marathon on the 6th of October but in the first friendly of the season I managed to break my MCL off my knee leading me to 8 weeks off. this gave me the opportunity I was waiting for to finish my ELRA. my first...
  2. J

a little embarassed

http://www.espnscrum.com/scrum/rugby/video_audio/172729.html?genre=9 :clap:
  3. J

Qrn 273

Question 49 - Type: Scenario Question Question Reference Number: 273 Gold drops-out and Blue #12 receives the ball. Blue #12 is immediately held by Gold #5 and a maul forms. The ball does not emerge. What do you do? Incorrect - You answered C. The correct answer is: D. 17.6h : If a player...
  4. J

Heinekin Final

i think the match officials were hoping that the yellow card was not going to return to the field at the end of the game, i know he was sent off at 72 minutes. my point is that after the :yellow: timer which was reset 3 times was then removed :clap:
  5. J

girls and boys

upto what age can a girl play in a boys team ???
  6. J

292 case sensitive LOL

When a defending player plays the ball from outside the 22 and it goes into that player’s 22 or in-goal area without touching an opposition player and then that player or another player from that team kicks the ball directly into touch before it touches an opposition player, or a tackle takes...
  7. J

A Gold player kicks the ball from the field-of-play towards Blue's goal-line. It rolls to within one metre of their goal-line and stops. A Blue player, with one foot in the field-of-play and one foot in in-goal reaches out, picks up the ball, and touches down. What do you do? Incorrect - You...
  8. J

Cavalry Charge

10.4p : The type of attack known as the 'cavalry charge' usually happens near the goal-line, when the attacking team is awarded a penalty kick or free kick. Attacking players form a line across the field some distance behind the kicker. At a signal from the kicker they charge forward. When they...
  9. J

can someone please explain this to me ??

A Gold player kicks the ball downfield. A Blue player, standing in touch with both feet on the ground, slaps the ball, which is still in flight but has not yet crossed the line of touch, back into the field before it crossed the touch-line. What do you do? Incorrect - You answered C. The correct...
  10. J

[resolved]296

Blue #12 is just outside of their 22 and passes across the 22-metre line to Blue #14. Blue #14 kicks directly into touch at Gold's 10-metre line. What do you do? Incorrect - You answered A. The correct answer is: B. 19.1b : When a defending player plays the ball from outside the 22 and it goes...
  11. J

Gold drops-out and Blue #12 receives the ball. Blue #12 is immediately held by Gold #5 and a maul forms. The ball does not emerge. What do you do? A. <input disabled="" name="answer" value="A" type="radio">Nothing; play on. B. <input disabled="" name="answer" value="B" type="radio">Award a...
  12. J

Reference no. 296

Player passes back into own 22 kicks direct into touch A, line out where kicked from b, line out where in touch C, same team line out where kicked D, same tem line out where in touch It says B , Not A ?
  13. J

1st Game

to start with i sat up in bed, to the annoyance of her indoors, reading the variations for U10's. only a few do and donts so not too much to worry about. i arrived in plenty of time to our club, no change there then, spoke to the U10's coach to see if they had been informed of my willingness to...
  14. J

forming up before contact

this morning i ref'd an U10's game and the opposition obviously had a set move where from the free pass the ball carrier would run at the opposition but before making contact (im talking about maybe 1 or 2 metres) the ball carrier would turn (brave boy) and 2 teammates would bind onto him, each...
  15. J

Blog not showing up

Did my first blog today but doesn't seem to show up in the recent list. Anybody help ???