Brian Moore

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
it's a well-known tale.

but does anyone know-- did he ever try again?

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Just after the Wales match I asked him if he was still refereeing. He said "Ummm, occasionally". I sensed it meant "not really", but I have no details.

Richard smith

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 9
should I PM him the link and pose the question to him directly???????:)

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
given that this was done by Brian some seasons ago and had a good airing on here at the time, I would be tempted to leave it alone as history

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
given that this was done by Brian some seasons ago and had a good airing on here at the time, I would be tempted to leave it alone as history
Discretion being the better part of valour. Have you seen BCM666's avatar? He took the photo in the mirror then photoshopped it to make him look pretty ...

Richard smith

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 9
Ok!!! Leaving this one as history... cheers Guys

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
He does still support and champion our work on Twitter, :clap: so whilst he may not have re-established himself as a referee, it certainly changed his outlook on us, which was the whole point.

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
He does still support and champion our work on Twitter, :clap: so whilst he may not have re-established himself as a referee, it certainly changed his outlook on us, which was the whole point.

what? somewhere between an Orc and a carsalesman?

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
It's a lot better than we get off Stuart Barnes & Dewi Morris! (Or any of the Kiwi/Aussie Commentators).

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
He does still support and champion our work on Twitter ...
During last weekends game, BM did say he'd looked up a point of law. He didn't say where he looked it up, but given his involvement on here RR.com would be one of the most obvious sites to check. Anyone can click on the on-line lawbook, but there aren't many sites that explain the lawbook and how those laws are meant to work.

Last edited:

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
During last weekends game, BM did say he'd looked up a point of law. He didn't say where he looked it up, but given his involvement on here RR.com would be one of the most obvious sites to check.

well - or - possibly - www.irblaws.com ? :)