Dear America....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
1Bearing in mind that Mr Trump has his finger on the button, please tell me there was more to the test than that.

2I thought it was.

3 Errr ... He's 71. There are not many stunning 91 year old women around.

1. there was a test earlier, about a year ago, that involved an electoral college

2. The video, has Mr. Trump admitting he hits on younger women. That is not illegal and 3. It appears you and Donald disagree with Manny of previous post.

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
I do worry about you. The rule linked in my 302# is to establish what age gap society finds acceptable. If Manny aged 40 married some woman aged 39 and 6 months, most reasonabled minded people you say they were practically the same age. According to the rule, a 40 year old «*Manny*» could marry ranging from 27 to 66 years without raising too many eyebrows.

SimonSmith

Referees in Australia
Staff member
Post Likes
1. there was a test earlier, about a year ago, that involved an electoral college

2. The video, has Mr. Trump admitting he hits on younger women. That is not illegal and 3. It appears you and Donald disagree with Manny of previous post.

You're being very disingenuous. You know perfectly well that there's plenty of stuff out there about his..proclivities.

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
I do worry about you. The rule linked in my 302# is to establish what age gap society finds acceptable. If Manny aged 40 married some woman aged 39 and 6 months, most reasonabled minded people you say they were practically the same age. According to the rule, a 40 year old «*Manny*» could marry ranging from 27 to 66 years without raising too many eyebrows.

In lay mans terms, if you were 40 would you rather shag a 20 -30 something or a 64 yr old divorcee mother of three.

Come on Lirl, who is the freak here?

If you have a toothache, you go to the dentist. Trump had a toothache. Mommy didn't take care of his toothaches. Like "manny's" mommy

Last edited:

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
You're being very disingenuous. You know perfectly well that there's plenty of stuff out there about his..proclivities.

Well, if you want to have sex with a former movie star. Ya gotta have plan.

Proclivities, yes;

crimes, perhaps;

statute of limitation, past.

We have had rapists and adulterers as president before. Some adulterers while in office. Trumpster can't claim the later.

shnipvanwinkel

Referees in Denmark
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
I know that this is the non - rugby party of the forum, but can we try and keep American politics from pervading every single part of our daily lives and interactions?

Apart from anything else, I just think you yanks overestimate how much the world actually cares about your 4 year shitstorms.

ChrisR

Player or Coach
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
You can succeed admirably by ignoring all thing Trump, including this thread.

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
I know that this is the non - rugby party of the forum, but can we try and keep American politics from pervading every single part of our daily lives and interactions?

Apart from anything else, I just think you yanks overestimate how much the world actually cares about your 4 year shitstorms.

Thank you Hans

Be sure to check the rr law forum on Jante

shnipvanwinkel

Referees in Denmark
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Thank you Hans

Be sure to check the rr law forum on Jante

Referees in Denmark therefore must be Danish. Impossible not to be anything but a "Hans" (German? Try harder)

Don't even pretend that your whole country isn't fawning over superior Scandinavian culture right now. First Bernie and now Twumpie. Don't hate the playa, just cause we winnin', hate the game.

2/10 poor trolling

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
Referees in Denmark therefore must be Danish. Impossible not to be anything but a "Hans" (German? Try harder)

Don't even pretend that your whole country isn't fawning over superior Scandinavian culture right now. First Bernie and now Twumpie. Don't hate the playa, just cause we winnin', hate the game.

2/10 poor trolling

Olaf, my mistake

We do love that IKEA, cept the meatballs at the cafeteria could use some thyme.

ChrisR

Player or Coach
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Isn't "ikea" Swedish for 'particle board'?

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes

If you ever go by IKEA on a Saturday afternoon, it would appear the whole country is fawning over that particle board.

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
Would the real Kurt Weaver please come back, all is forgiven.
nKW, Geography isn’t America’s stong point, I know. But bear in mind that while Denmark is in Scandinavia, it is not Sweden.

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
From the obituary of the founder, Ingvar Kamprad, in today's Times.
At 17, using a gift from his father, Kamprad registered a small company based on the concept of mail order. Ikea — its name formed from his own initials and the first letters of Elmtaryd and Agunnaryd, the village where he grew up [...]

Status
Not open for further replies.