most prolific poster?

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
Dude come on, read a book. Make an effort. You're listed first on the list. Clearly, if you look over at the "AVERAGE" column, you can see you're not the one with the highest average-posts per day. This isnt a pissing contest here; I'm just totally surprised that, based on being able to read actual data, you cant figure this out. Is this an iPad issue? I'm not taking the piss here, I just dont see how you miss it when the data is well organized (on my PC) and is pretty clear. Or did you just blow your load early without looking at the data b/c you saw you were the first name listed?

Where, in the above posts, is there anyone being "mean"?

I'm clearly missing what you think the 3 claps were for, and I what I think they were for. I guess the only one that really knows is OB. :shrug:

It's not an iPad issue. I went on my sister's iPad and it displayed fine.

ckuxmann

Referees in America
Post Likes
I think we just need a place to post things that won't get his post count up.

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Was Chopper's first post really 4 years ago? Seems like only yesterday ...

Davet

Referee Advisor / Assessor
Post Likes
The figures I showed weren't the top however - simply a random sample to illustrate.

Didds, accurate as ever. And were I a sad nerd then I might do just that. As it is I have a life.

chopper15

Learned Terrace Ref
Post Likes
The figures I showed weren't the top however - simply a random sample to illustrate.

Didds, accurate as ever. And were I a sad nerd then I might do just that. As it is I have a life.

Excuses . . Excuses . . . You play with words, Davet, you rascal. That 'random' was the probable contenders, and I came out 'top dog'. And if you 'might do just that' I would still top the table.:clap:

Davet

Post Likes
No - you never came out top dog - you were simply the first in the list - and that was simply because you raised the question.

OB was most prolific in that random sample, posting roughly 48% more per day than you do.

But I would offer for consideration (and I have not checked all posters, or even more than about 6)

Postertodaystarteddayspostsmean
PhilE28/12/201122/01/2008143684095.85585

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
No - you never came out top dog - you were simply the first in the list - and that was simply because you raised the question.

OB was most prolific in that random sample, posting roughly 48% more per day than you do.

But I would offer for consideration (and I have not checked all posters, or even more than about 6)

I have too much time on my hands and no life :sad:

However it does allow me to say:

"In your face Chopper!" :wink: (I am now wiggling my hand in a downwards zig zag) "sister".

chopper15

Learned Terrace Ref
Post Likes
I have too much time on my hands and no life :sad:

However it does allow me to say:

"In your face Chopper!" :wink: (I am now wiggling my hand in a downwards zig zag) "sister".

. . . OK then . but I'm still above Davet and SimonT.:bday:

Davet

Post Likes
No doubt about it - far more prolific than I am.

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
I happily take second place to Chopper in him being more prolific, but I might have the edge on prophetics :biggrin:

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
. . . I sense you're not taking this seriously, Davet?:sad:

Here's what I think of your posts (OR, another excuse for some more Kenny Powers):

deep-sensual-distinguished-bask-in-the-rousing-fragrance-of-ass.jpg

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2

The most opinionated ref from the most popular Society. He is truly the Messiah!

Muslims-praying.jpg

chopper15

Learned Terrace Ref
Post Likes
Jenny Powers and Darren Brown. Am I the only member who don't know them? OB, are our generation suppose to know who they are?

Bryan

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
Jenny Powers. Am I the only member who don't know them? OB, are our generation suppose to know who they are?

I know it's a typo (what with J and K being next to each other on the keyboard), but here's the difference:

This one is hot:

20070523jenny-powers.jpg

This one is funny:
KennyPowersExercisingTee.png

chopper15

Learned Terrace Ref
Post Likes
I know it's a typo (what with J and K being next to each other on the keyboard), but here's the difference:

This one is hot:

20070523jenny-powers.jpg

This one is funny:
KennyPowersExercisingTee.png

Are they Canadian? The only Canadian I can recall is that lady folk singer. Sings, 'A Working' Man I Am'.