Where are you this weekend? 2013-14

beckett50

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Weekend off for me :) I will be mostly having a nice mess dinner because of some foreign pretty average poet.

Waiting for hordes of heathens to wail and gnash at the judgement of the critics ?

Ciaran Trainor

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
Well, just off out to Ref Windermere v Silloth, could be a mudbath and it's just started raining....................again

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Doing my bit for the old boys games this week, picked up a 2s v 3s friendly on the pool. No game without a ref so I will be trying to help some rugby break out amongst the fighting!

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
A frustrating day ... I was moved from my original game, to fill an injury gap at a higher match which then fell foul of the wet. Picked up a decent 2nds v 2nds fixture [albeit a friendly] which this am also succumbed to waterlooged pitch. SO now i'm off to watch the original fixture that I should have been whistling at. .......... no complaints about allocation secretary, but it's a tad frustrating nevertheless.

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
That was a very fun game to ref. Played in great spirits with some excellent rugby on show. Both teams even had matching kit and club/college socks!

Corpus Clares kings old boys game. Best dust my gown down this evening!

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
Changed my plan at last min....got wind that a 16 yr old was reffing a local derby near me, so I went along to watch/observe/support ......... He had a mixed day to be honest , but against the backdrop of vocal crowd & rivalry etc ....by Christ I wish I had both his confidence and his referee ability at 16 ..... Bright lad as well, so should go far.

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
After my recent promotion to level 10 :)bday:), I have Kettering and Ampthill! Should be a tasty affair so i've been told.

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Round 5 of the junior vase. Newmarket vs Old Walcountians.

beckett50

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
After my recent promotion to level 10 :)bday:), I have Kettering and Ampthill! Should be a tasty affair so i've been told.

Enjoy! Some rivalry and previous there!

On a personal note:

East Midlands Cup Semi Final: Bedford Athletic 1st -v- Luton
(assuming no rain/hail/thunderstorm/awakening/snow/or other such maelstrom interferes!)

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Malvern v Walsall, for the second time (postponed last week, reappointed this week). Hope it finally a stays dry as I have a 2 week enforced break after this, don't want it to turn into 3!

andyscott

Referees in England
Post Likes
Off to Sunny Bradford and Bingley, but the ground is renowned for flooding.

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
South West Group referees will have a more relaxed two Saturdays as my tribe migrate south to the mountains for some fun and games on planks in the snow.

Stuartg

Referees in England
Post Likes
Local U14 derby game between two schools. After a long drive last week to Wisbech I've got a walk of 150m this week. It should be a very pleasant and enjoyable run around.

B52 REF

Referees in England
Post Likes
PARIS, (yes FRANCE). french lawyersv english lawyers. so my week started with N0 signals to SH ( vegas sevens), breif interruption for "yes 9" (USAR 15'S still hanging on to the old guidance) back to no signals (7's) , tomorrow go back to tapping students bottoms then saturday going to try out "s'il vous plait,neuf" which with my accent will be heard as "please plate me up an egg" :)

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Just praying for a match, well a full one at least (anything will do), but with the forecast for Friday I think it could be a 6N day :shrug:

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
I think that's what I'm going to be stuck with too. Raining at the moment over the area, heavy on Fri, so looking bad!

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Been appointed to three games and had them all cancelled.
So I have withdrawn my labour (theres' nothing left) and am going for a 6N & Malbec day.