Level 6
Nice. Enjoy the West Country.

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
[SUP][/SUP]
As is Paris, Hilton.

Indeed, as I found out in Vegas a few years ago when she danced with the Pussy Cat Dolls in Caesar's Palace. I had no idea who she was when she was near to us at the bar having a drink before she went on stage surrounded by a group of very large guys

- - - Updated - - -

And what about the best Paris of them all who came from Troy.

matty1194

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
Sat i have a top v bottom clash, top already won the league and can't be caught and bottom team will struggle to get safe. Not looking forward to it to be honest. Top team won 129-0 last week! Not much of a contest I reckon.

Sun through in Stirling for the National level 3 ref's course.

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Game fallen foul of the relentless miserable weather again!

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
off to watch a Hampshire Referee (last season's most improved Army Society Referee) at Southampton Medics v Bristol Medics (Level 7).
He knows :biggrin: that I will be accompanied by 12 other Match Observers as I am running a Match Observer training session 11:30 to 13:30, then we all watch the match, I do the de-brief (with the audience silent) and finally we discuss the match, his performance and my de-brief. Within 48 hours all the MOs will produce a Form2 report, which I will review and feedback on next week.

Happy days !

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
off to watch a Hampshire Referee (last season's most improved Army Society Referee) at Southampton Medics v Bristol Medics (Level 7).
He knows :biggrin: that I will be accompanied by 12 other Match Observers as I am running a Match Observer training session 11:30 to 13:30, then we all watch the match, I do the de-brief (with the audience silent) and finally we discuss the match, his performance and my de-brief. Within 48 hours all the MOs will produce a Form2 report, which I will review and feedback on next week.

Happy days !

gosh, poor him!

but shouldn't you get the apprentice MOs to write their reports without hearing yor debrief?

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Corpus Clares kings old boys game. Best dust my gown down this evening!

Simon Thomas

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
gosh, poor him!

but shouldn't you get the apprentice MOs to write their reports without hearing yor debrief?

only two are apprentice MOs, and have done the Level 1 course already. the other ten are one ex-Group, two Federation MOs and one Federation Coach, and seven MO / Advisors of varied experience and Levels.

the main objective is to get as much consistency as we can in evidence gathering, focus and priority, de-brief techniques and report writing.

You have to have done (or heard) the de- brief to write your report as the whole point of the de-brief is to get the referee to self-analyse to find his own solutions and development needs. Plus there will be specific incidents that will be discussed in the de-brief where the referee's point of view, decision-making process and judgement are paramount - and he/she is a lot closer than anyu of us will have been.

Stuartg

Referees in England
Post Likes
If it is 15-a-side it'll be an impressive turn out. Just enjoy the fresh air. Have you asked if the OBs have their own strip - it's more than likely not!

DrSTU

Referees in England
Post Likes
Skins v shirts it is then!
If it is 15-a-side it'll be an impressive turn out. Just enjoy the fresh air. Have you asked if the OBs have their own strip - it's more than likely not!

Camquin

Rugby Expert
Post Likes
Surely the OBs will turn up in a mix of shirts and the current CCK XV will wear shirts with a mix of colours.

Camquin

andyscott

Referees in England
Post Likes
Weekend off for me :) I will be mostly having a nice mess dinner because of some foreign pretty average poet.