Where are you this weekend? 2013-14

Account Deleted

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Nothing doing here. Thankfully had a game at Cardiff Arms Park on Wednesday so some action this week at least. Artificial pitches are great in this weather.

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Game cancelled again! Expecting BFG to follow suit...!

Nothing except 6N at the minute, might try and pick up something on reappointments but it all looks taken so far

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
yep, nicely p!$$ing down here and due to for the next 5 hours!

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
I have a gig :)
just got phone call today to confirm pitch still playable and all set for tomorrow, and early KO to watch the rugby after
Fingers crossed.

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
PARIS, (yes FRANCE). french lawyersv english lawyers. so my week started with N0 signals to SH ( vegas sevens), breif interruption for "yes 9" (USAR 15'S still hanging on to the old guidance) back to no signals (7's) , tomorrow go back to tapping students bottoms then saturday going to try out "s'il vous plait,neuf" which with my accent will be heard as "please plate me up an egg" :)

Lawyers v Lawyers ..... Nice1, expect some debate on how 'intent' is established !

Toby Warren

Referees in England
Post Likes
Currently waiting the call. Got Old Alleyians v Guildford

OLd A's pitch unplayable
They offered a 5pm KO for a 4g pitch G said no
Waiting the outcome of the 11am Guildford inspection!

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Picked up my club's 2s on reappointments. Should be a decent game so not a bad replacement to have

Bunniksider

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Not unsurprisingly lost my game this evening but as first L7 leage match (as opposed to Uni's and merit table) a tad dissapointed.

All day assessors course becons then wine and telly with the wife :love:

Ciaran Trainor

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
Running the line Aspatria v New Brighton in national cup thing should get there but the train line may be washed away for the return . High tide at 12.30 along the cumbria coast.

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
Not unsurprisingly lost my game this evening but as first L7 leage match (as opposed to Uni's and merit table) a tad dissapointed.

All day assessors course becons then wine and telly with the wife :love:

That's a shame mate, would have been a good experience for you! Sounds like you're cracking on well over there!

Not many games kicking about here in Yorkshire, as it's a cup weekend. I've been appointed to Hallamshire 2 vs. Sheffield Oaks 2 (L13). Best thing about it: it's on a 4G artificial turf pitch! Lots of games are falling here this morning so it may end up being a pseudo-first-team fixture.

Done my first parkrun this morning as a nice warm up for it!

Bunniksider

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
.....Done my first parkrun this morning as a nice warm up for it!

21:02 not too shabby at all my friend. Well done. Good to hear Simon is on the mend.

Bunniksider

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Did you just go and hunt for my time?!

There are no secrets on t'interweb. I have not done Park run for a couple of years but you are 5 mins faster than me. I am double your age though.

Stuartg

Referees in England
Post Likes
I'm on an exchange in Warks this weekend - Manor Park v Evesham. Any info out there?

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
I'm on an exchange in Warks this weekend - Manor Park v Evesham. Any info out there?

Manor Park cancelled at 11am on the Saturday of my colleagues exchange appointment in January. He was already trapped in the car so had to come down with us. Apparently it's one of the first clubs to go to the weather down that way.

If I were you I'd call them to ensure they have an inspection tonight, and one at 9am tomorrow (before you set off) if you're worried about the weather.

Adam

Referees in England
Post Likes
There are no secrets on t'interweb. I have not done Park run for a couple of years but you are 5 mins faster than me. I am double your age though.

Fancy an 8 mile run in Castleton on Sunday mate? Planning on trying 7:30 minute miles (hopefully!) starting off by going up Winnats Pass.

Bunniksider

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Fancy an 8 mile run in Castleton on Sunday mate? Planning on trying 7:30 minute miles (hopefully!) starting off by going up Winnats Pass.

As nice as that sounds mate I'll pass. Got my lads U12s at Hoppers in the morning. reffing senior colts at Rochdale in the afternoon and then getting stuck into a nice bottle of red infront of the telly after that. Have a good one.

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6

Cockney rhyming slang?