Where are you this weekend? 2014/15

WombleRef

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 9
Just discovered I'm being assessed on Saturday. Just what I need when I'm coming down with a Chest Infection again.

barker14610

Referees in America
Post Likes
The low on Friday night will be -20C, so all matches Saturday are off. It was supposed to be my first one of the spring

irishref

Referees in Holland
Post Likes
Local game for me at 14:30 C.E.T on Sunday (on my push-iron again).

Ireland v England at 16:00 C.E.T

You do the math ?

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Local game for me at 14:30 C.E.T on Sunday (on my push-iron again).

Ireland v England at 16:00 C.E.T

You do the math ��

Maths! MATHS! BLODDY BUGGERING MATHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :mad:

:biggrin:

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Saturday, in the commentary box for Tigers v Sharks doing the referee decisions for the big screens.
Sunday, Ireland v England.

No running out for me unfortunately.

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
For those of you that know this parish, I'm on top of Lansdown!!!! :eek: Once I've kicked the polar bears off the pitch I'm sure it'll be fine!

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Ra ra ra, down in Berkshire down Thatcham V Stowe-on-the-wold! Lots of Micro breweries down there by the sounds of it though (please drink responsibly)

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Ra ra ra, down in Berkshire down Thatcham V Stowe-on-the-wold! Lots of Micro breweries down there by the sounds of it though (please drink responsibly)
My trip to Berkshire is involving a place that doesn't exist. I have no idea how they will play KCS old boys

OB..

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Stow and Stowe are different places.

Stow on the Wold & District RFC is their full name, but locally they are just Stow.

woody

Referees in America
Post Likes
The low on Friday night will be -20C, so all matches Saturday are off. It was supposed to be my first one of the spring

My new Icebugs just arrived. I was ready this weekend, although I was planning for closer to 0C. Now I'll have to wait for the U19 nash bash.

Blackberry

Referees in England
Post Likes
This weekend I am doing a top of the table clash, Princes Risborough vs Crowthorne, then next week I have a great gig, I'm off to South Molton in Devon vs Pirates Amateurs, followed by a Sunday morning kick off at my old Uni side in Southampton. I reckon I may try and break the journey Saturday night and stay at Salisbury where I used to play.

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
So turns out my game is on the supporters day to celebrate the club raising £400,000 for their new club house. Radio, TV and plenty of cameras by the sounds of it... have to meet the major and the MP too!

boy.jpg

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes

Stow and Stowe are different places.

Stow on the Wold & District RFC is their full name, but locally they are just Stow.
Interestingly (or not), both Stow and Stowe are roughly equidistant from Thatcham. Hell of a journey for the away team - about 60 miles and roughly 75 minutes. As OB mentions, it is in fact Stow-on-the-wold they are playing in Southern Counties North.

Owen Bisto Taylor

Facebook Member
Post Likes
Either way, i'm off to jump in the tanning tubes and get my barnet cut! (Sorry dad, i'm still a Yorkshireman)

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Either way, i'm off to jump in the tanning tubes and get my barnet cut! (Sorry dad, i'm still a Yorkshireman)

Honest to God. I do hope you rock a shit tash. And when they put gravy on your post match dinner you state, "what is that supposed to be"?