yoyo test

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
I've done this for the bleep test up to about level 16 before I got bored of it/realised I'm not there yet, so will post it up later
You got to Level 16 on a Bleep Test? :holysheep: Isn't that more than international refs are expected to get?

I suddenly feel very inadequate. :redface:

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
You got to Level 16 on a Bleep Test? :holysheep: Isn't that more than international refs are expected to get?

I suddenly feel very inadequate. :redface:

I wish! That's my aim one day!

I played the test through to level 16, but now I've gone through to the end since then, and written down how many reps each level is, and how many metres run at each level up. Still got some way to go to hit a level 16 Taff!

Drift

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
I wish! That's my aim one day!

I played the test through to level 16, but now I've gone through to the end since then, and written down how many reps each level is, and how many metres run at each level up. Still got some way to go to hit a level 16 Taff!

Wiki has that info.

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
I noticed after I had done it, so didn't bother posting it when I said I had. Never realised it was so easy to find!

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
I just wish the Bleep Test was standardised. Eg the normal length is 20m, although some organisations run it over 15m which makes direct comparisons impossible. I know the Police Bleep Test is 15m.

The Australian Army require an entrance of 7.5 beep test score
The Royal Australian Airforce 6.5
The Australian Navy 6.1

Those figures seem very low to me Dickie. :chin:

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
There's also a standard bleep test, and a UK and Aus version

JP_Rocks

Referees in New Zealand
Post Likes
Our last yoyo test was accidentally set at a 19m distance, and it was amazing what a difference that made. I realised something was wrong when I got to 18 without much trouble (usually, its a mind over matter battle from 17.5 onwards), and then through to low 19's before dropping out.

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
I've finally managed to pass my fitness test - last night.

I managed to do it via the JAM as training for the yo-yo (by doing it a lot) was playing havoc with my back.

I will do a few easy games in Oct to wean myself off diclophenac and self pity and hopefully back in the saddle in November.

I'm doing a Vets match on 5th Oct then try and grab one in the middle of the month - then it's a break for the RL World Cup matches.

:pepper: