Recent content by big fish

1. B

Help wanted!!

Gents, I'm after a little bit of help. My club (social level 11) is looking for a game on 01/03/14 to turn into our tour. Do any of you belong to a club with a suitable team with a free fixture on that date? cheers Bigfish
  2. B

trouble completing sending off form

Can anybody help me with completing a sending off form? Does a head butt come under punch/strike or one of the other catergories?
  3. B

Bottled it!

Local derby,7 mins to go,handbags at dawn breaks out,black 7 and green 8 seem to be the main antagonists, players from each side join in/try to break it up, loud whistle and most stop however green 8 continues to throw punches over the shoulders of his own team at black 7 conectting with a...
  4. B

Not too bad but was looking for a G!! however i except the advice

NAME OF REFEREE: Big Fish LEVEL: L9 SOCIETY: East Midlands MATCH TYPE: League LEVEL L8 DATE: 22nd Oct 2011 MATCH RESULT Green (17 pts) -v-Black(13 pts) 1. CHALLENGE OF THE MATCH: The game was played on a bright day, on a hard ground with a strong wind blowing...
  5. B

I didnt realise i was that bad!!

I think teams are trying to avoid me! just had my second match in two weeks called off. Last week was a cup game and this week a league game. Any one else having trouble with fixtures?
  6. B

Time for ST to blow a gasket!

Anybody watching Scarlets v Leinster? Not only is Nigel Owens wearing a visible undershirt but he is also wearing GLOVES!!!!!!
  7. B

Panic Stations

Even though the reappointments secretary worked overtime, all my pre season ganes have been cancelled, so im a little bit rusty. Now its the start of the season and my first appointment is on exchange. Anyone got any quick tips on how not to embarass myself? I really want to get the season off...
  8. B

Stuck between a rock and a hard place!

I would appreciate everyones opinion on how they would have dealt with this. Whilst watching a much higher graded Society colleague, I was cringing at some of the offences I could see from the sidelines that he was allowing to go unpunished. Half way through the second half a very vocal...
  9. B

soggy scorecard

Bit of a basic question, but does anyone have any suggestions with how to over come a soggy scorecard. I do have a scorecard holder but during my last game the heavens opened whilst i was marking a score and i could only just make out the scores. It could have been very embarrassing as it was a...
  10. B

Differing grades for us new boys!

Ladies and Gentleman, Can anyone clear up a query on gradings for me? I see from the forum that other new boys/girls in other societies are graded a lot higher than me but dont seem to have any greater experience. Is this because I really am rubbish? or is it just the other societies...
  11. B

help wanted desparately

I know its a bit late at 9.45 am on a saturday but does anyone know where i can download a good scorecard from? used my last one last saturday and my usual download wont work Thanks